Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe

Go down

Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe Empty Our site podcast that will eventually happen maybe

Post by Riley Oran Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Since I've started Genesis Project, I've wanted to do a podcast with it. I'm not planning anything before April 30th (because I want Basel/Sloth involved) so I want to ask, who can be in it that wants to be?

The list of topics to cover are admittedly HUGE, so we'd likely limit the Podcasts in the beginning to cover the most relevant things. And as much as I love the sound of my own voice (I've been informed that I sound like Future Gohan and that makes me extremely happy) having other people to talk with and express their ideas as well as opinions about certain things. The general list of content varies. I already know that our first podcast will focus on how this site came into existence, touching on the personal experiences that led up to it's creation and talking about the people here from the beginning, as well as the central idea of members having creative control that surrounds the site as it currently exists.

Other topics include the lore, rehabilitating other members into our system, the expectations placed on our members, and who we think would be great fits here.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Let us know!
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum