Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Just another day in the life EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Just another day in the life EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Just another day in the life EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Just another day in the life EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Just another day in the life EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Just another day in the life EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Just another day in the life EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Just another day in the life EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Just another day in the life EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Just another day in the life EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Just another day in the life

2 posters

:: Sitas :: Tedranog :: Tedranog :: Iota :: Other Villages

Go down

Just another day in the life Empty Just another day in the life

Post by Hitori Riezin Sat May 03, 2014 6:43 pm

A thin elven man stepped out of his home and stretched, glancing at the sky to watch the sun come up. He was alone and no one else was outside save for two armed men wandering the street. He yawned and smiled, the simple life was a good one. He waved as one of the men walked by and stepped back inside. His home was simple, and his only company was a petite and pretty human woman. He leaned over and kissed her forehead as she lay still asleep in her bed, then walked over to a closet and put on a plain cloth shirt and grabbed some tool for construction then prepared to leave for work, grabbing a piece of bread taking a bite and stepped outside again, taking one last look at his sleeping bride and closed the door behind him.

As he turned around there was a cloaked figure directly in front of him, inches from his face, he tried to scream for help but his assailant simply grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the street into a wall, causing the elf to fall limp and cough, the assailant looked around again to make sure the guards were still of on their rounds and removed his hood, revealing a head completely covered in bandages. He began to slowly walk forward as the elf attempted to stand, "You were one hell of a man to find," He said, his voice harsh and raspy, muffled by the bandages. "You ripped off the wrong businessman and stole a lot of money." He picked up the elf by the neck as easily as one would pick up a flower, his free hand forming a clenched fist and catching ablaze with a strange fire that did not burn his bandages.

"Where. Is. The. Money." He said.

"In a bag buried by a large tree just on the outskirts of the village, it is marked with three scratch marks."

The assassin released the man, "You better be telling the truth. I am not coming back." He began to walk away and as he did, the elf pulled a knife out of his boot and threw it straight at the back of the mans head. Without even turning around the man ducked, spun around and flew towards the elf. He grabbed him by the arm, threw him into the air and leaped upwards next to him. He clenched hist flaming fist, then brought his fingers apart into a open palm fist, bringing it down on the mans chest, shattering every rib and smashing him into the ground with a explosive crash.

Guards came running, but as the dust cleared all there was, was a mangled corpse and no murderer. A crowd started to form, a couple dozen people and some merchants. The village wasn't large, but many people traveled through in a day and strange faces wasn't new and it wasn't small enough that everyone knew everyone. Among the crowd was Hitori in his blood red cloak and bandages, cursing himself for his temper getting a hold of him again.

A guard asked Hitori for identification and the bandaged man handed him some papers saying he was on his way to Draconis to trade and was passing on through. He asked Hitori if he needed any help and Hitori shook his head, "I got this far without my eyes." He leaned on his pretend walking stick and found himself somewhere to sit just outside of the village, waiting for everything to cool down before grabbing the cash and running.

His magic sight ebbed and flowed, allowing the blind boy not only to see, but in every direction and better than near everyone else. Unfortunately also unable to read and right. He fiddled with a dagger and removed his hood, all of him covered by the cloak except his head and upper arms, which were covered in bandages.

His head perked up, "Show yourself," He said gruffly, "I can see you."
Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Just another day in the life Empty Re: Just another day in the life

Post by Kate Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 pm

There were only a few villages the Iota natives didn't touch so that the Megalo natives would keep coming. Other than those village though any new ones were free. Despited the many times they had burned down these village they keep building knew ones. Astral thought it was amusing and had come to wreak them as a hobby of hers. She was glad they made new villages. Astral didn't know what she would do if they didn't, she would be so bored. 

Flying high above the ground Astral spotted the village that would be her victim. Though something caught the attention of Astral's sharp eyes. A man had somehow dogged a knife despite not even facing the direction it was coming from. Astral was immediately interested as to how he did it. Astral could have easily been able to hear the knife flying through the air but as a former human she knew they didn't have that kind of hearing. Astral followed him around just outside his vision which she didn't know she was doing. She tried to figure out what it was he was doing to see but couldn't figure it out. When he took off from the village she flew in front of him and landed in a tree. She planned on waiting for him to pass before repeating the process and flying in front of him again though such an event didn't happen. Astral felt the magic move around the spherical barrier she had around herself. She instantly figure out how he was able to see. Though it only gave rise to more questions. Astral could smell his burnt flesh and wondered why he didn't heal it with his magic. Astral wasn't surprised when her thoughts were interrupted by the man telling her to reveal herself. Astral dropped from the tree and walked closer to the man. "You're pretty good at hidding for a human."
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Riezin Sat May 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Hitori's head did not look up to great her, just something about being blind. "You pick it up in my line of work." Was all he said, standing up to his full height and beginning to walk away from the half dragon. His magic sight surveyed her for any signs of weapons but there was none, only a known fact that being part dragon she was someone any normal person would not want to mess with. He put his hood back over his head and stopped, well, anyone but Hitori. He did not care if someone was a dragon or a kid, give him a reason to hit you and he will.

As he walked away he nonchalantly waved, "Now if you excuse me, I have some money to dig up." He began walking into the woods, watching every tree in his sight for three scratch marks. Which shouldn't take too long.
Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 04, 2014 3:06 pm

"You pick it up in my line of work." He replied to her before turning and walking away.  "Now if you excuse me, I have some money to dig up." Astral didn't like being ignored like that, so nonchalantly. Most people either ran screaming or began begging for their life. He did non of these things which rather annoyed Astral. Spreading her wings she flew over the top of him and landed in front. She was on her home territory so she felt no need to wear clothing. "Where do you think you're going. I'm not done talking to you." Astral said in slightly threatening way. For a moment she debated restraining him but she figure that might throw him into a panic. It was a lot easier to talk to her victims when they were level headed. "I'm curious why you has a magic user don't heal your burns? I also couldn't help but notice your stunt earlier. Do you like killing or is it you just don't have a problem with it?" Astral asked her tail flicking back and forth showing she was ready to pounce if he tried to run.
Kate
Kate

Female

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Riezin Sun May 04, 2014 4:13 pm

"Here I thought I was done talking to you." He said, none to politely. This chick was starting to get on his nerves, but knowing what she was he tried to stay his hand. He stopped as she landed in front of him and thought he would humor her, not like she was being a bitch about it. At least, not a huge bitch. She liked to put her nose in his business though, and that annoyed him. "My burns. My goddamn business, but if you wanna know why I punched that assholes face in? Fine. I got paid to do it, and it was fun." His gravely, harsh voice gave away a tone that seemed to hate just about everything. He would find a way to hate butterflies it he had to. The real reason he never healed his burns is because the pain, the image and everything about it fueled him. His hatred was his power, and to remove his deformity would make him like everyone else that found him disgusting. He flat out refused to be like anyone who proclaimed to be normal.

"Do you have a problem with it?" His fist clenched and he prepared for a confrontation if she did.
Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon May 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Astral chuckled. Though she normally hated humans this one in particular was most amusing. "You aren't done talking to me till I'm done talking with you." Astral said mockingly. She then extended her massive magic energy out of her body and began suppressing the mans own, pushing it back till it was trapped inside his own body effectively rendering him totally blind again. "You should feel lucky you're alive. I was about to raze that entire village to the ground when you caught my eye. As for the bandages anything I make my business is my business, but I'll let it slide." Astral was most pleased with his reply to her other question though. It was just what she wanted to hear. "Quite the contrary. We both have something in common. I like killing and you like killing. I do it for profit and as do you. While what I consider profit may be different from your own we still achieve it the same way. Let me share a little secret with you. Gods do not exist. At least not the ones you think do. Your gods are actually dragons fooling you people into doing their bidding and giving you a little of their power in return. My method of finding followers is much less subtle. I want to offer you a better job opportunity. Kill for me and I'll give you power worth more than any amount of gold. I'll even heal your wounds now as a signing on bonus." 
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Riezin Mon May 05, 2014 2:05 pm

The assassin began to fume. He did not care what she was, she was getting in his way. He could feel her suppress his magic and however trying to fight it he could not use his own magic. However when blinded he simply listened. Silently fuming in his own head he stumbled about, a bandaged hand grabbing hold of a nearby tree for balance. It was all an act however, he went 17 years without sight, he could function fine without it. As she spoke his vision was non-existent but his memory formed a mental picture as did the sounds he was hearing. "The day I feel lucky to be alive, is the day everyone else is dead and I stand atop a mountain of charred bone." He groaned, the pain he usually kept to a low level was rising. With every word she said his fingers sunk deeper and deeper into the tree as if it were nothing more than putty.

She said she could give him power, she could heal him and with that the hand on the tree smashed into a fist. Shattering the woods in his hand.  He reached onto his face and ripped off the bandages, revealing his face. His lips were torn and fused together at one end. One ear was lower than the other and both his eyes were fused shut at the eyelids. His entire face was a mess of burnt flesh, red and disgusting and clearly painful still. "I don't want you to touch my fucking burns," he said, then pulling back his other arm he gave the tree a push and uprooted the entire thing. "And I am strong enough."

His fists burst into flame and the ground around him began to catch fire, "But I do like the sound of killing every goddamn person I find."
Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon May 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Astral payed no attention to the words he spoke. She could tell it was just mindless nonsense being spewed because of rage. She was impressed at his skill in magic though. Lifting a tree and catching things on fire without and incantations to focus his mind. She wondered if he used his pain to focus his mind and use magic. It would explain why he didn't want his burns healed. Them Megalo natives needed such things to focus their mind in order to use magic while as Iota natives didn't purely due to their natural talent. The fact that that he put kept himself in pain in order to cast magic and the speed she herself can was impressive. She only wanted him for her own purposes now even more. Astral shook her head at the man. "Now now your eagerness is pleasant to witness but you aren't suppose to lift a finger to your master." Astral said before lifting her hand and using her telekinesis to fling the man high into the sky. It took a few seconds before he came falling down and she stopped him right before he hit the ground before letting him drop safely. "Want to reconsider now? I'm not giving you a choice in the matter. You've drawn my attention and now I want you and I always get what I want. Now you can either agree or I can kill you. Its your choice." Truth be told she wasn't going to kill him. She was just going to psychological torture him a little here and a little there, changing his life in drastic ways never giving him stability. Eventually he would get fed up with it and submit.
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Riezin Mon May 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Hitori gasped, losing his breath when she flung him high into the air. When he was halted just before hitting the ground he began to grind his teeth. He hated feeling weak. Flipping her the bird he grunted. "You have made your point bitch. I'll do what you say, and in return you make me to be stronger." He began to fix the bandages on his face, a shit job, but it covered him up for the most part. He needed to hit something though. His temper was boiling to a peak and we needed to push it all out. Flexing his muscles he focused, tearing a large boulder sized chuck out of the ground behind him out and lifting it until he spun around and with a quick punch reduced it to pieces. Breathing heavily he grinned a sickly grin, "Now Mistress, what do you want dead?" His torn up lips barely visible underneath the loose bandages that covered his face, but turned away from her it did not matter.
Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon May 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Astral grinned at his compliance. "I want you to go to Megalo and assassinate all the important leaders you are capable of. Which each kill I'll share a bit more of my power with you." Astral was having a good day. She was going to have a little fun and raze a village to the ground but instead she hatched a plot to destroy the natives of Megalo. She would need more followers just in case this man wasn't enough. First she needed to take out the important leaders. Then she would wipe out the small villages that couldn't fight back. By then she should have gathered a few followers with at least a little strength and they can wipe out the big cities. She would then betray her followers driving hundreds of races into extinction and leaving only the Iota natives left. Astral would crush Megalo by feeding its already abundant corruption. 

"I would like you name and then I will take my leave, but we will meet again." Astral said. Once she had received his name she would take off into the sky and begin planning her next phase.  
[exit]
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Riezin Wed May 07, 2014 2:24 pm

"Reizin."

As she spoke and flew away his vision returned and he grimaced. After an hour he found the spot to dig for his money and instead of giving it back he decided to keep it. This money would make him a wealthy man, and would easily fund his operation with the dragon bitch. Working for her he had no need for the assassins guild anymore, and he could afford to piss of his client. However he would throw money the guilds way to keep them off his back.

Off to Megalo. He had some mayhem to cause.

[Topic Complete]

Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down