Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

The Void, Devoid.

+5
Lust
Artless_Artist
Riley Oran
Greed
Sloth
9 posters

:: The Void

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Void, Devoid.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Void, Devoid.

Post by Riley Oran Wed May 07, 2014 8:45 am

"We would also," confirmed Pain. "We did not begin with the moniker Pain... like all names, it was given to us by those we've affected, and we had taken it in return. The truest name. 'Pain'." The being tilted its head curiosity oozing from it's form. "But there is a fine line, we have learned. A line that speaks for all of us, we think. Dead mortals do not produce food, and therein lies our challenge. How to inflict pain without causing too many casualties?"

The being chuckled. "We prefer subversive techniques. Causing pain through indirect action. A groups patriarch falls ill, and we watch as they cry out in grief and torment. A child is miscarried, and we feed on the suffering of the mother. A war is waged, and we feed on the feelings of those left behind. The name given to us was apt, we should think." It turned back to Sloth, as Pain was fairly absorbed in the Sloth's question. 

"Another-kin," Pain began to ask. "you are 'Sloth-kin', yet you've taken much initiative here it seems. Is there not another name more suited to you? Or have we missed something." Pain had an inkling that there was more to the story than he knew. Five-thousand years had treated him to a different kind of knowledge. Provided, here did spend most of that time on his project, so perhaps his perception was a little warped on that matter. A fact he acknowledged but did not care to admit.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 pm

"While I do appreciate your observation, I'd rather not interrupt the rest of our siblings." He began, towards Pain, briefing him on the observation. He needed to observe the rest of the group and understand how he saw himself. It was interesting to see Pain act as he did. He would have assumed a slightly different persona from a being older than himself, but perhaps wisdom wasn't transparent in the way one spoke, but what one said.

As he had proved, he was observant, and intelligent enough to have survived off of one of the more plentiful resources. Although, Sloth, himself, had chosen his name, opposed to letting those around him dictate his moniker. Perhaps he could explain this when given the time, but as he had stated, it was time for the others to speak. "I'll answer your question once the rest have responded to mine, it was my intention to begin with; hence why I asked." The explanation would hopefully suffice, at least until the rest were finished identifying themselves.
Sloth
Sloth

Profile : Sloth || A-Sin Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Spite Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 pm

It was hard to believe, to be sure, a summons from another of her kind? Spite was certainly curious, she'd never been invited in before, at least not without her own meddling first. Spite actually sat back after receiving the summons, sitting in the black nothing of the abyss. Why the call, as far as she could tell this was not in their nature. In fact, she was wholly ignorant of their existence. Maybe they were too? And had only just now stumbled upon her?... It was of little matter. What was the matter, was deciding whether or not to go and meet whoever sent the summons. Even if there was only one though, at least she'd feel a hint less lonely. As this thought betrayed her, it began to permeate all of her thoughts. One thought lead to another, then another, and another, until finally she'd resolved that she would need to see for herself, lest the whole event rack her mind for the rest of eternity. Angrily she stood, and adopted a voidal form, one that mocked human shape. After a moment, she willed herself to answer the summons.
It was then that she faded in, like a ghost at first, but slowly manifesting before them. "Them" being the operative word, as there were in fact more than one. As she faded in, her lidless, pupiless eyes studied the group of... kin, with great intensity. She took two steps forward before fully manifesting, and two more before she'd stopped in their midst. She raised a hand in greeting, bending the two fingers twice as a sort of "Wave" to the group. The talons on the fingers were notably painted a blood red, both symbolic of the blood she'd drawn, and of the disdain for human vanity she was so desperately trying to convey. It was in irony then she noticed the appearances of the others varied wildly, including some very good human emulations, each of which she eyed with most particular wariness, just to be sure they weren't actual humans. As a particular cruelty she made a gesture that would for a human be a simple nervous reaction in conversation, which was to occupy her hands with something, in this case, tugging on one of the belts around her chest. In reality she didn't need to do this, it was a mockery of human interaction. She then spoke slowly with a tilted head.

I have...... kin?.....

Spite
Spite

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Wed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Lust waved at his chariot with a pleasant sweet nothing whisper, an allure sound that generated a reaction from his servants the moment it was heard. He thought it best to keep himself interesting while all appeared so serious and dramatic for effect, picturing them as they spoke to anyone where little comic strips and giant world bubbles popping in their head. With the words, gloomy, seroius tone, dramatic close up in blacks...no wait different shades of gray, maybe 20 maybe 50 ooo that booked sucked, way too much light stuff.

His special comforts allied them selves behind his feet soon after, five of which went on all forms to arch their backs, butts out together while three larger more athletic males straddled their legs over top while holding their arms out with exact stillness. Lust paid attended while he sat down on their laps, crossing his legs while they founded him in playfully touches and light hearted kisses down his god like body, reacting little more then lit nodes. Raising his hand Lust choose to take the slight break in conversation to interrupted them with his answer.

" I do as well, I find no other name could describe me better or as direct then the one I have been given so I kept it. I am called many other things and what not, you know give the food a sense of wonder and hope with there being many embodiments of love, desire, and beauty and all etc etc. Their all me but you know they like variety in gender's appearances, it be too much if they knew its all one source haha."

The new arrival seemed to be another shy one with just the first impression. Was it soo scary for people even sin eaters to just open up and say hello.

" Yes you do hun, hello there" Lusty stated happily welcoming the additional blood.
Lust
Lust

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Thu May 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Out of the darkness stepped a figure eight feet tall, devoid of any features on his plain white skin wearing only a suit to give him an identity. The featureless man, in a sweeping and grand gesture bowed to all his kin. He ignored whatever conversation they were having and interrupted, introducing himself as he raised back up to his full height, "Call me Pride and the embodiment of such. I must say it is a pleasure to meet all of you." He spoke with a calm but strong voice, almost soothing to the ears just to listen to him speak. He had no mouth for which the noise to come from, but his jaw moved as he spoke.

He stood up straight and let each hand fall behind his back and grasp each other, standing like the king of the world. From between his shoulder blades passed as many tendrils as there were kin. Each one slithered through the nothing to their respective counterpart and forming a hand for them to shake. Nothing starts a introduction like a hand shake.

"I cannot wait to give you all a show. Feeding can be such a bore without someone to marvel at your masterpiece of chaos and ruin. There was this one time where I sent an entire country into a whirlwind of seeing themselves as above the rest! It was beautiful, I think they went by Nasis, or Nazis or something..." He placed a hand on his chin and cocked his head slightly to the right. "Meh, who cares, either way it would have been better if you guys were around to see it all happen."
Pride
Pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Fri May 09, 2014 10:34 am

His apathy was unbroken, despite his disappointment in the rest of his species. Did they truly believe they were embodiments of their sins? Had they not learned of the destruction their vices cause to others? What made them any different than their prey if they were foolish enough to succumb to their namesakes? Was there a stigma he had missed during the millennia he had existed? Had his travels been so far different for him to act as the blackest sheep among the flock?

"I suppose, considering our new additions, it'd be better to answer now, Pain." He said, looking toward his brother, unimpressed with any that had arrived. The only notable event was how similar Pride was in both appearance and style. If he had not spoken so soon, Sloth might've succumb to the hope that another intelligent being had come to join them.

"I do not identify as an embodiment of my namesake. I am a Sin Eater and, therefore, feed off all negative emotion. Apathy, lethargy, and sloth, are the meals I favor most. Succumbing to our monikers is self destructive. I'd advise you all to beware the path you follow, before you share the same fate as your meals." He finished, explaining his position and warning the others. If they were truly adamant about acting as embodiments of a concept, he likely couldn't rely on them. He needed intelligent conspirators, not instinctual predators.
Sloth
Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Fri May 09, 2014 11:04 am

Pain seemed to chuckle at Sloth's declaration, of how embodying ones vice led to ruin. He didn't laugh because Sloth was incorrect, though. Pain agreed. The rest of them embodying their respect favorite vices was a path to potential self-destruction. It clouded judgement and interfered with critical thinking in most cases... though, Pain laughed for a reason that was only just related. "Sloth-kin," he replied as his hideous chuckle faded, his body jerking unnaturally to face the one that had spoken so passionately. 

"What vice does Pain embody?" He raised an arm in that same mode of movement, the movement that looked at though it would snap bones if he had them. "When a slothful mortal breaks a promise, what is left over?" He twitched he head towards Lust. "When a lustful mortal breaks a lovers heart, what is left over?" Again, towards Paranoia. "When a paranoid mortal drives it's close ones away," and again his gaze shifted, "or a prideful mortal abandons his lesser attachments," then he looked at his hands, "or a greedy mortal sells out their friends," he looked over towards Sloth.

"What is left when the vices leave? Nothing but a very real concept."
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Fri May 09, 2014 12:47 pm

A lot had happened in a short while; and yet, to paranoia, it wasn't much worth to document. A new Kin had arrived; with a soft question, and a mockery of the form she wore; but then again, so did everyone else for the most part. Paranoia did notice, however; A Kin that her eyes had scanned past in her group of siblings; Envy was her name, if she recalled. 

Everyone had eventually spoken how they hunted, each patiently waiting for the prior speech to end so theirs could begin; and to Paranoia it seemed almost mechanical in a sense. Truly, she doubted anyone really took the time to know their food; although Paranoia couldn't say much about that, either. She was known for doing the same thing herself. 

A little while after Lust greeted their New-Kin; another appeared, with the name of Pride. He seemed to lighten the mood a little bit; extending a tentacle. She gave a soft chuckle; taking it and shaking it politely, nodding in its general direction to show respect. Sloth soon began his; although she did detect a bit of boredom, she couldn't be sure thats what he actually felt. 

When he spoke again, it was to tell the group about how he fed; and that they should stop embodying their concepts, lest they share the same fate. Paranoia had to agree; although she didn't say it out loud. Even though she did often feed using her namesake; she never thought of feeding on other negative energies, or if she even could. It had been how she lived; and how she functioned...she was a paranoiac, both in giving, and receiving. 

She continued to stay quiet, scanning the crowd to see what her Kin's reactions were to his...odd request.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spite Fri May 09, 2014 7:24 pm

They all seemed to be in quite a debate of sorts, about the personalities of the people before them. As far as Spite gathered, they embodied the very meaning of their names. Silently she listened, observing them all while cursing inwardly. Why would she have allowed herself to be found here amidst such a trite debate? If this was all her kind had to offer, she began to feel she'd be better off not knowing them at all. Still, it was important to know the playing pieces, and despite how insufferable they began to come across as, she decided to bide her time. Maybe this simple reprimanding was for the weak amidst them? Personally, Spite actually did not feel she embodied her namesake, that she was more vengeful than spiteful, but even then to her it was a tool, not a code to live by.

Spite intentionally grabbed the tendril offered her quietly, with minimal movement, so as to not attract too much attention. After a split second's worth of time she returned to her prior pose, and releasing the tendril offered her, continued to simply observe. Depending on how this unfolded, she might not have to speak at all.
Spite
Spite

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat May 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Lust’s eyes brighten up after pride had shown himself, it wasn’t much else then another sin for them to witness upon but this one brought with him a different bag of tricks. Long limb like structures shot out from his back making their way towards himself and the rest of the kin laying around close. And in that instance is when charming lord fell in deep curiosity and well endeared pleasure to meet the new comer. Once the tendril/ hand made its way towards him, quickly grabbing it once it became friendly the desire to hold it close and hug the thing was intimately to difficulty to resistance and thus desire won over lust. He snuggled the limb close to his face, treating it like a stuffed animal to nearly choke the life out of while he fantasized the greatest times his had with similar limbs.

Tentacle like appendages also were one of his soft spots, the extra numbers always felt like a welcomed gift to bring to a single person while their slithering like movements and textures often were like adored guest to any party. Ah such found found memories of times, existence always did play a wonderfully part in experiences. The others seem to talk more to which Lusty certainly had to try and listen to though they ideals left him with a bore of a feeling to digest, they took out all that he held dear and didn’t seem to mind it. Existence and purely for that single goal…man what drags.

“Eh who cares? Like I can understand trying to prolong our lives as much as possible but not for the soul propose of existing, that would be no better then dying living in such a static mentality. Life’s about all the pleasures one takes in every moment of their lives as short or as long as it happens to them, making the most of anything really. And what better way is there then to embrace one self in what truly makes them alive.”
Lust
Lust

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

"Nothing wrong with Pride when it's in moderation." Pride almost sounded amused at his own statement and it was followed by a light chuckle. "We have been doing fine as we are. Some for hundreds of years and some," He gestured to himself, "Have been doing this for thousands. Existence is fine, but without a little drama it's nothing worth while." He was not stupid however, and he knew his kin had a valid point. His not eyes watched Paranoia, as she shook his hand and he was pleased some of them had manners.

After many of them did or did not shake his hand they dissipated into the nothingness. Except the one being nuzzled by lust, he enjoyed the adoration so he did not halt the action, but at the same time he did not acknowledge it past that. The Sin eater carefully brought a hand towards his head as be laid his head back. During this motion his flawless face of nothingness broke apart at the jaw, revealing a monstrous jaw of razor sharp teeth, and from his throat extended a ball of light to which he he grasped in his right hand.

He loved his theatrics.

He outreached his arm and opened his palm. The ball of light transforming into a star map that focused in on a planet, "Crisis, Earth. Some big bad war going on," His mouth sealed back up with a distinct sound of flesh fusing and bones crunching. "A little risky, but in all the chaos we could get away with a ton of feeding and then be out before anyone noticed the extra damage we caused. Anyone else in?"
Pride
Pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Sat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm

There were few responses, as most sat in silence. Did they share opinions with those who've already spoken? Perhaps. Maybe, there was a courtesy between their kind; no one like a mocking parrot.

Pain spoke of his name and the concept he stood for. Perhaps, the sin hadn't yet realized how trivial his argument was. His concept wasn't the same as the others, however, there were primal differences between their race. Did he really think having more favorite meals meant superiority? Perhaps. Or he was just poor at communication, for when he spoke he gave Pride a run for his money.

However, there were other responses Sloth need not interrupt. For the sin might be able to concisely answer each other them in kind. Next was Lust, who spoke of pleasures. Perhaps the human-like didn't understand the question. It might either be due to lack of intelligence, lack of experience,  or lack of clarify on Sloth's end, but he was unsure. Lust wouldn't have had the luxury of seeing his preferred meal destroy the lives of mortals. No, he'd see them dying in a satisfying way. He would likely use the mortals as his slaves, judging by his entrance, which was unfortunate. There were other ways to see how destructive one's lustful nature could be, since you could harm other people in such a way. Then again, he would likely enjoy that. It would be interesting to confront the dynamic, whenever he had the opportunity, however, Pride spoke next.

The tentacle in front of him, which Pride had conjured, had disappeared. It was expected. Sloth was a stranger to their abilities, choosing precaution over blind trust of his ilk. For all he knew, it could have been a trap. Even if not, it wasn't something he was eager to allow. His kin were not entitled to any courtesy's he could offer.  As the sin continued, Pride spoke of moderation, as if identifying yourself as the definition of your namesake would fall under the proposed category. The implication of the question was missed, which was to imply defining yourself solely as your namesake was self destructive.  

Pride, who had a large similarity to Sloth, then continued to speak about a land known as Crisis, which seemed to have the perfect environment for their feeding ground. And while he was not innately trusting of his kin, he did believe that observing them could lead to further details of their nature. However, before continuing, he needed to clarify his message to them, since implications were often missed by those who were unfamiliar with the character. Clarity was the issue and, hopefully, over time, they would come to understand each other's intent and the way they spoke.

Sloth's back was now erect, as his posture had been fixed, standing at his full height, he looked around once again, moving only his head, not his body. His form moved in The Void as if he was a buoyant object in water, the vast nothing acting as an ocean. Otherwise, the sin eater was almost mechanical in movements, even when he spoke. "The implication was, 'If you only define yourself as a single word, you will live an unfulfilling, and self destructive, life." Sloth was monotonous, as always. His reactions were bland and uncharismatic, for they need not be. He spoke factually, and cold, hopefully giving the rest an insight to what he was asking. Now that there was clarification, he would hope they understood what his intent.

The Sin Eater's had gathered, yet many were silent. Only few spoke at the same time, which was organized. However, he wondered if this meant they weren't fond of each other. If he had to choose a favorite, he couldn't. There was too little he knew about them all. Perhaps, in the future, a select few could stand out and form a stronger familial bond.
Sloth
Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spite Sun May 11, 2014 12:02 am

Perhaps it was time to establish a bit of an understanding amongst them. They seemed quite as lost as she did, and perhaps it would take some speaking up to establish her position. While it was certainly useful to keep some cards hidden, sometimes one must play cards to get a game started. She decided to start by both replying to the plan offered by... pride, was it? And to use that conversation to make her intentions known. Returning her tilted head to a neutral state, her lidless eyes making no motion as to where they were darting, but they were in fact, quite everywhere. She released her belt from her prior mocking grasp, and raised a hand, causing some of the loose gray flesh to slump downwards on her arm, a mockery of gravity's pull on a mortal.

Pride, was it?....You're planning to assail the world while it is in a weaker state?...

Spite paused, if she had eyebrows here, she'd most certainly be raising them. If one payed attention, they would notice that spite was not in fact making noise, but rather the speech she was conveying, well, it was just known. Anyone observing would notice that they just knew what she was stating, without her lips ever moving. But more to the point, it was not always a wise idea to disrupt the crops, especially when the crops were amidst potential genocide. Yes, the energy could be abundant, and they may yet get more from intervention, but to run the risk of destroying the crops, just for the sake of more sustenance now, would potentially ruin the crops from ever producing again. It was unwise in the long run, but there was a small hint of spite's lesser mind that couldn't help but want to cause unrestrained chaos. If the world was left to it's own devices, maybe it would keep on producing at the least. Slowly, perhaps, but it would keep on giving off sustenance.

I may come, I do want to see what you've all been doing, in at least one case o'er a thousand years of time spent, apparently ravaging the crops. But, I advise you not to do too much damage.... We need those crops to survive.

She stopped here, making sure they knew her position. She by no means cared for the creatures, but if they were to go extinct, that would not bode well in the long run. Besides, recklessness has unforeseen complications more oft' than not.

Moving on, she motioned to the other speaker here by allowing her hand to drop palm up in his direction.

This one seems to speak from experience. Regardless of how well your message is heeded by them, I would certainly like to hear of your opine on this... endeavor, that Pride-kin has laid upon our proverbial table.

It was not that she favored that particular kin, but he did seem to have at least some foresight to him. It would be a start then, to play on his strengths. And who knows? Maybe she would establish an early ally. Nothing quite like a friend in the blackness of the abyss they called home. Or if not a friend, at least someone with some sensibility.
Spite
Spite

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Mon May 12, 2014 4:47 pm

“ Ya sure whatever”

Lust would reply once he heard sloth speak again, that practically sibling didn’t really seem all too interesting at all towards the playfully and energetic sin at all. In fact he seemed like a condescending bore that preached about healthy changes, a long future and blah blah blah old people’s stuff. Honestly the charm lord didn’t practically like having to worry or much less think about a future that could happen at any point of time. The moment would pass and then be embraced before he threw it out for the next, that was his life which he gracefully took in joyful glee. Not as much as this little effect towards a rope like appendage though was ahh to think upon such times as to when he had fun with these was a treat that shivered past every fiber like a joint of lighting the heavens sang out on wondrous storms. Pride spoke further on a different subject as well, something about feasting more on the human world or something rather, what he did take notice was how bright those teeth were. Oh right he was going somewhere, Lusty just wanted go and still play with this tendril a bit longer, he might leave whenever that interest got dull.

“ Hmm ok count me in, could I get a piggy back ride?”
Lust
Lust

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Mon May 12, 2014 6:09 pm

It was at this very moment that Pain began to laugh. Not cackle, not giggle, merely laugh with his three voices resounding through the area. All of these A-Sin Eaters so willing to plunge into the God's territory? The idea was beyond hilarious, and even now the Sin Eater restrained himself from losing total control of his body. "Our other-kin are so simple, that they have eagerly accepted the chance to feed yet not reviewed the most critical fact. One of us is little concern, but all of us gathered in a single place? Or even just more than one?" 

If he could have smiled, he would have. "The Gods will descend upon us in no time at all. We will certainly die if we venture into Crisis as a group. One at a time is a better alternative," Pain advised, "and then who benefits? One of us at a given instant. We can speak for our self in saying that chances of dying and waiting in line to feed are asinine at best. The Gods are tolerant, but this is foolish to even the most foolish among us." Pain motioned to the one in the background that had acted a fool and gone largely ignored as a result.

"But, should my other-kin choose to commit suicide..." Pain grinned. "We would be so heartbroken. The agony would be exquisite."
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 pm

The topic had now shifted, more into feeding grounds than anything else. The Topic was what from Paranoia got from it, about a dimension in the middle of a war; which meant possible food sources. She felt a little excited from that, but she kept it hidden. She did see a problem with that; after all, that was more than likely a god’s territory, but she had never been personally interrupted by one; so she wondered if they simply couldn’t find her, or they let her go about her own business.

Regardless, she still considered going; even if she felt more towards going her own way, and finding somewhere else to feed. She looked towards Sloth, who still seemed rather stoic; when the new-kin spoke up; the name Paranoia did not remember hearing. She spoke of crops, and making sure those crops remained alive; lest they run out too quickly as the group of sin eaters took to the feeding ground. To Paranoia, it seemed it had gone on somewhat ignored; but there were plenty who hadn’t the time to answer, or just refuse to.

She then turned her head to Pain, who had abruptly started laughing. He appeared to have found it amusing; it seemed; to find all of these beings gathered in talk of food, and of finding a feeding ground in a world currently pressured by War. He spoke of the gods finding them; and began to rattle on about alternatives, and still it wouldn’t be good enough. He then finished it with how he would feel had they all died; in which Paranoia only grinned beneath her mask.

Overall; the current topic only made her want to continue her life as a loner; and find food where she could get it, without having to worry about other…family, to worry about. Still, she stayed; if only out of sheer curiosity, and possibly in hopes they might find something interesting to talk about.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Wed May 14, 2014 4:53 pm

He was almost disgusted with his families lack of ambition. You never gained anything of value without taking risks. He wanted to slap most of them across the face, or lack there of. This family could be so much more than a band of wandering sin eaters. If they do nothing more than survive they are no better than there leeching cousins that barely exist at all.

Pride move his faceless head ever so slightly to face the mass that is Pain, "Now now brother, no need to be rude. If one would allow me to elaborate before making such harsh comments." He pulled his hand away from the star map, but the map remained. A glowing beacon in the nothing. He then quickly turned to Spite, "Do not act like I am simple, sister. If you would simply focus you would realize that our cattle may be destroyed nonetheless. There is an entire universe to feed on but we have a precious buffet at our feet that may not last a few more years."

He poked at the map with his elongated fingers and it slowly rotated and zoomed in on the planets surface, specifically the breach in the antarctic. The idiocy caused by the humans pride has caused ruin upon themselves. "This breach is an atrocity, but the gods in Crisis have done nothing about that or the forces invading their world. I believe if we split up and each feed somewhere on this world, stay quiet and don't cause too much noise we can feed to our hearts content for a long, long time before anyone takes any real notice. Pride finished there.
Pride
Pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2