Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!)

4 posters

Go down

Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) Empty Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!)

Post by Yzxstuhl Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 am

Axyklabodslavaz (A-Zike-la-bod-sla-vaz) is a curious pocket universe, as it can almost be considered its own miniaturized Omniverse. Who exactly created the pocket universe is unknown, however they were likely an Omega-Mage of some sort who was destroyed in a particularly powerful break event. Axyklabodslavaz has been entirely untouched by the rest of the Omniverse, up until very recently. This is mainly due to the fact the creator had originally blocked any and all from entering or leaving the pocket universe, but also because it's presence was treated as an old gimmick; when it was initially discovered, news of it's presence quickly spread like wildfire, but interest in it died equally as quickly due to it being inaccessible; like being given a box you cannot open and being told it holds a great secret, it's value degrades until it is viewed as little more than a box. Those who would have been able to overpower the barrier and enter the pocket universe took equal disinterest in it, as they likely had greater matters to deal with. Due to this lack of interaction between the inhabitants of Axyklabodslavaz and the Omniverse, both sides are relatively unaware of each other's presence; excluding three Asroizz, nobody within Axyklabodslavaz is aware of the Omniverse at all.

Note: I came up with the idea for Axyklabodslavaz (Not the name, but everything within the dimension) way back in March, and this I'm interested to see if I can somehow integrate it into this site to see how everyone else will react within it. I will be willing to change parts of it if required, but I would request certain core aspects remain the same.

Astrological Aspects:
Creation Theories:
Notable species in Axyklabodslavaz:
Bathemu Primas Lore:

Word Count: 9,791 Words. Version: 2.

Last edited by Yzxstuhl on Tue May 13, 2014 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Version 2: Biology and Geology update.)
Yzxstuhl
Yzxstuhl

Humor : The next Axyklabodslavaz update should be up tomorrow! Hopefully! I think... Possibly... Probably not... nope, it's impossible.

Back to top Go down

Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) Empty Re: Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!)

Post by Riley Oran Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Pocket dimensions are extremely unstable things, and rarely reach anything in size beyond a planet before they reach a point of instability. However, pocket universes are possible. That's essentially where a large amount of related Pocket-Dimensions are bound together by non-specific metaphysical force.

All pocket dimensions have to be created by somebody, just for reference.

It makes sense that it would be untouched. Usually, the entity that created the Pocket Dimension/Pocket Universe would control who was allowed entry and exit. However this circumstance is often subverted.

It's unlikely that all of the beings who roam the Omniverse were unaware of Axyklabodslavaz. Most of them, sure, but rumors would quickly spread of a Pocket Dimension. The Gods would of course be made aware of it. It is entirely possible for the ignorance of those within the dimension, though.

All-in-all, I'm extremely impressed with the depth of detail here. It's literally exquisite. I was beyond treated to read through the spoiler tags, and extremely excited to see this in it's final form.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!) Empty Re: Pocket Universe Idea: Axyklabodslavaz (Ready for Review!)

Post by Yzxstuhl Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 am

Ah, ok. Axyklabodslavaz would probably only be a pocket universe the size of a single galaxy then, as the creator probably wouldn't expend too much energy in it's creation. I'm aware that pocket dimensions must be made, and I see where your statement may have come from. But yeah, Axyklabodslavaz was created by an indeterminate individual who was destroyed in a break event for unknown reasons, so the pocket dimension has been left to try and survive on it's own without him. The creator originally banned anyone from entering or exiting the dimension, however in his absence the barrier grew weak until one of the Asroizz finally broke out into the rest of the omniverse, allowing free travel too and from. As for those who aware of it, i'll update the post accordingly. Thanks for the feedback! Very Happy
Yzxstuhl
Yzxstuhl

Humor : The next Axyklabodslavaz update should be up tomorrow! Hopefully! I think... Possibly... Probably not... nope, it's impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm

I have to agree; this is very well thought out, and i really can't think of anything else but The Technology Level; maybe some Society besides that of the Astroizz. are there are any other species besides some more of the notable ones? 

Specifically some of the more mortal ones; but all in all; i do enjoy this.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Pocket dimensions cannot be larger than a planet, according to Riley.
Sloth
Sloth

Profile : Sloth || A-Sin Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzxstuhl Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 am

Updated! Version 2 of Axyklabodslavaz lore is now up. Now includes geographical information on the continents of Bathemu Primas, Nations on Keilacor, and the various mortal species that can be encountered. Axyklabodslavaz is now also a 'Pocket Universe' as Riley puts it, which is a large cluster of pocket dimensions tethered together to imitate a galaxy/universe. I would change the title, but my iPad seems to be unable to process the edit page anymore XD

Warning: The post now consists of almost 10,000 words. Read with caution. Razz
Yzxstuhl
Yzxstuhl

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Tue May 13, 2014 12:59 am

Very nice.

Well, except for the empire; I would personally enjoy it if you would detail some more on the races; as you've intrigued me with the racism, but unless I've miss quite a bit, I hadn't noticed any more on that.

I'll make another read through, just in case ;3
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down