Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Hashing at Dummies (Open) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Hashing at Dummies (Open)

2 posters

:: Sitas :: Tedranog :: Tedranog :: Megalo :: Gynaikes

Go down

Hashing at Dummies (Open) Empty Hashing at Dummies (Open)

Post by Elodie Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm

It was noon in Gynaikes, The training area looked much more like male heaven than anything else. There were lots of women, all of them hacking away at straw dummies or each other. Sweat and snot flew everywhere... okay, maybe it wasn't male heaven. A young woman in the middle of the area was boredly stabbing a straw dummy as if challenging it to fight back. The young woman was Cynthia Copper, one of the warrior initiates. The reason why she was alone was because she was the only initiate there and the senior warriors and assassins were much too busy to fight a rookie.

The eighteen year old looked around, the girls her age weren't here so she might as well learn from the older warriors. An assassin who looked about in her early thirties slit her straw dummy's the moment Cynthia turned away. Cynthia turned around and groaned as she picked the dummy's head from the ground, "Really," Cynthia said as she turned to the assassins training area, Fourth time today Cassidy! I'll get you next time!!"  As Cynthia shook a fist in the assassins direction, the assassin women looked confused but a small girl in a dark corner giggled in her palms when she saw that the warrior was unsuccessful about catching her. Some of the warriors shook their heads in disapproval at the rookie and returned to their activities.

Cynthia sighed and tucked loose strands from her odango hairstyle behind her ears, she needed to fight someone, she didn't like the disapproving looks that the older warriors had given her.. These women have murdered people, maybe they even fought in wars, and she wanted to show them that she was capable of being an excellent warrior too. She twirled her sword ChaosBringer in her hand and turned to the whole area, "I'm looking for a spar! Anyone up for it!?" She asked the warriors and assassins. Some ignored her while others shook their heads and turned away from her, "Shee, no need to come all at once," She would say sarcastically.
Elodie
Elodie

Female

Birthday : 1997-06-01

Back to top Go down

Hashing at Dummies (Open) Empty Re: Hashing at Dummies (Open)

Post by Kate Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:18 am

Pearl's life turned for the worst. Some gang lord found out about Pearl's ability to read minds. Mental magic in itself was a rare gift but Pearls specific gift was especially useful. The ability to know what someone is thinking had a great many uses. Said gang leader her wanted to capture her and use her for his own purposes. Unluckily for them one lucky curiosity mind reading revealed their plan to her. Her parents advised her to go into hiding in the one place they would never look, on land. Of course this was an obvious place to escape to but there wasn't much the gang could do about it. The land was all unexplored to them and being out of the water was uncomfortable.

Exploring the coast till coming across a coastal village Pearl exited the water and walked onto land with her new legs or at least she tried to. It was the pain in the ass to get use to walking and on top of that she felt incredibly sea sick or rather land sick. Pearl could see why her kind very rarely ever poked their head out of the water and onto land it freaking sucked! Even though hardly anyone ever did it let alone more than once, Pearl couldn't believe anyone would do it at all. She'd only been on the awful dry land for about an hour and already she was beginning to think getting capture by the gang after her would be better. She couldn't do that to her parents though.

Pearl found out the village she swam into I mean walked into was called Brysur. Pearl had thought the rumors about the land dwellers considering her kind the pinnacle of beauty was a myth. She was surprised to see that not only was it true but people referenced her race to give a particularly good looking person a compliment. The stares she got from both genders were very uncomfortable and the first few times someone had said 'your as beautiful as a mermaid' she thought they were on to her. 

Pearl wore a white shirt and a dark ocean blue skirt which was long enough to just cover the knees and slightly transparent not enough to actually see anything through but to get that ocean like look. Even though she couldn't touch water she also carried a crap ton of water with her. She had to drink tons of it to keep from drying out. 

Brysur was right next to the sea and so was not a good spot to stay. Pearl traveled inland but unfortunately got lost. She had no idea where she was headed and ran out of water very quickly. After only 8 hours without water Pearl was lying on a well traveled road in agony. Her skin was very dry nothing dangerous for a human but even though she looked like a human she wasn't. She was in a terribly unhealthy state. Some time within 6 hours if she didn't get some water she was going to die. Not to mention land was so much warmer than the ocean. Even before she had run out of water she felt like the heat was just about ready to set her on fire. Now she might as well have been on fire, that's exactly what if felt like.

A traveler with a roofed carriage traveled by and saw Pearl passed out. He put her into his carriage and fed her some water. This made her wake up great pain evident on her face. She begged him for more water and he gave some to her. He had a good 2 gallons and knew all the good water sources on the way to his destination. He didn't expect her to chug the 2 gallons and fall asleep right after. She woke up several hours later by which time the nice man who had been helping her refilled his water supply. She only ended up chuging it all down though as soon as she was up. The nice man looked at her wide eyed. "Where is all that water even going?" Pearl's skin was getting nice and moist again and she didn't feel like she was on fire anymore, but it was still super hot out even though the nice man didn't seem bothered the least bit. When they went to bed he even used a blanket. How on earth could the guy not being cooking to death? He didn't even have nearly as much water in his body as she did.

The two eventually arrive in Gynaikes and Pearl was back to her old self. The weather was still far warmer than she would like though. She thanked the man for his kindness and asked if there was anything she could do to repay him. He responded saying he was happy to help out such a beautiful women and even gave her some money since he found out she had none. Buying a bunch of water containers Pearl had them filled up and got herself into trouble

The village chief was insanely jealous of the gorgeous women that had entered her village. She reasoned that such a gorgeous women could only come from her perfect village. Taking away Pearl's water the chief forced Pearl into the training area saying that she wouldn't get any of her water back or get to leave till she had proven herself. It didn't make any sense to Pearl. "You don't understand I really need that water." Pearl pleaded. "Well then you better impress me." the women leader retorted unkindly. Pearl was directed to an initiate named Cynthia. "Here you go found you a fight." The chief said before taking off. "Wait what, I have to fight? I don't know how to fight!" Pearl protested.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:08 pm

The village chief had oddly came to the initiate's aide and found her a sparring partner. Cynthia lowered her sword to take a look at her new opponent. She was pretty, A blonde with blue eyes, like one of those women that could easily get a man to spoil her and follow her around like a lapdog. Cynthia has never seen the girl before, almost half of the girls in Gynaikes were either assassins or warriors the girl was neighter. Maybe the girl was a commoner of some kind.. No, Cynthia knew almost all of the people in the village by face or by name so this girl might have been from another village! Interesting..

After examining the unfamiliar girl, Cynthia came to a conclusion. The girl was inexperienced and had never even held a sword. She had no muscle and had a willowy frame. She decided to go easy on the girl, Cynthia grabbed a sword from the sword rack and gently handed it to to girl. If the girl took the sword, Cynthia would get into a battle stance and smile at the girl. "Your move."
Elodie
Elodie

Female

Birthday : 1997-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Pearl took the sword that had been handed to her with a dumb expression. She had never held a weapon before in her life and even if she had it would have never been a sword. The warrior mermen used spears because they were the best underwater weapon. A sword was just short and caused pointless drag if doing anything other than stabbing. Pearl really didn't want to fight and was worried she'd get hurt bad or killed. The situation was a bit of an ultimatum though. She really needed that water and didn't feel like going through the excruciating pain of being without it for too long. Just going without it for a little bit was really uncomfortable. All it took was 30 mins without water and she would already feel herself drying up. It wouldn't be uncomfortable until about an hour.

Pearl decided she would give the fight all she got using her ability to read minds to quickly end the fight. Having taken the sword Pearl began thrusting randomly at her opponent. Most of her attack were thrusting stabs since she had never really seen anything other than that. Any attack made at her would be easily dodged or deflected. Pearl knew every move Cynthia was going to make before she made it. Even with this substantial advantage Pearl couldn't seem to get Cynthia off her guard. Even though Pearl knew if she was going to dodge or block and how she wasn't strong enough, fast enough, or skilled enough to actually get an offensive edge against her. No doubt her opponent would be confused as to how she could so expertly predict her every move but not actually be any good at combat. 

Reading someones mind drained a lot of energy from Pearl. She wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. She just hoped she did good enough to get her water back. "Do you think you could let me win? I'm no good at fighting and just want my water back and leave." Pearl asked short of breath.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down