Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Knocking at Death's Door EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Knocking at Death's Door EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Knocking at Death's Door EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Knocking at Death's Door

3 posters

:: Pocket Dimensions :: Radix :: Orbis

Go down

Knocking at Death's Door Empty Knocking at Death's Door

Post by Ray Mitchell Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Ray is just your average Ranger with a few different skills and traits. When he was on a scouting trail he happened to meet an unfortunate "person". He had a tussle with the thing that most would fear DEATH! They met quite suddenly and nether knew what they should do. So death looked down at his list of souls that needed to be reaped and Ray Mitchell was not on there. He was baffled by the ranger and how he was able to sneak up on him. Ray was also baffled for he didn't really see anyone on the trail till he bumped into the dark lord, he was wondering if it was his time to die. So Ray did the most unthinkable! Ray said to Death “I Ray Mitchell will not run in fear nor will I beg for mercy. Death, The Grim Reaper, or the Dark Lord, if you are planning to take my soul without a fight then think again! Death I shall FIGHT you for my SOUL!"

Ray issued a challenge and waited for an answer. Then out of the blue he had one!

"Ray Mitchell of Deep Woods, I shall accept your offer, but if you lose I shall own whatever part of you I see most useful!"

Ray agreed to the conditions.

"Where shall we have our fight?" said Ray.

“Where ever you think you will have the upper hand?" replied Death.

"I am a man of values I can't have an unfair fight? We shall have the fight where we both have = fairness. And if you keep from me my final and last request I'll see that you will never find me again!"

With that Ray had made up his mind he wasn't going to run, nor will he give up this fight, he was afraid but not shaken, Ray was going to fight what he thought was his density.

“Well Ray I will say this, for us to have a fair fight I will have to have a disadvantage of some sort.” Said death.

“Very well do as you please but I warned you!” said Ray “where might this place be? I didn’t think death had any place that would give him a disadvantage?”

Death chuckled “your new around here are you not?”

Ray stared to shudder now that he herd death laugh “well i am a ranger and it’s my job to remember things like this!”

(Ray doesn’t hear this.) “you won’t be remembering anything soon no matter the outcome of the fight!” said death while bearing a wicked smile that would make fire turn to ice.

“Alright then radix is the place we will fight. I’ll tell you more about it later we have spent to much time chatting. I haven’t said this much in decades"

And so the the two set off not knowing that they where being fallowed.
End of Intro!

Last edited by Ray Mitchell on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Knocking at Death's Door Empty Re: Knocking at Death's Door

Post by Ander Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Sklisiskped 

An ear shattering noise was created a red vortex spit out Ander. The elite was shocked and very confused. Was he in deep jungle? No. He had never portaled. But then how was the Amaran standing here? It was a bright warm spring day the beginning of spring to be exact and the boy knew he was somehow enticed by the beutiful scent. Too bad he'd be destroying it before long. He a-.... Where's Sirius? OH FUCK he's not here. This wasn't good he needed to have him. He was the leader after all without thee west the Hive wouldn't have thee power to become what they once were. Hmm this wasn't good until Sirius surfaced that was 'IF' he surfaced then Ander would have to be the alpha of the Hives elite. 

Upon hearing noise up ahead he begins to walk. Perhaps stuff to blow up? Who knows? But Ander had the curiosity unmatched by even the original cat did when it came to stuff like this. When he put his mind to it he was capable if anything. Lucky for him he was unaffected by the vortex and retained his humanic appearance. Good walking around as a ugly as fuck bug would've been a bitch. He much preferred human form. Mostly for the attractive human females. Some That he'd come to get very close two in his earlier Experiences. Besides he was human before he was Amaran and much preferred to look human. 

Walking through the woods he could hear two voices. One that was a little immature and another he couldn't quite put a trace on as it seemed to change voices as he spoke this could have been his imagination, but it was hard to tell who the guy was it was like different souls were speaking to Ander. Strange yet very, very cool. Ander would follow until he found their preferred spot. It seemed as though they wer heading to a... WELL IF IT WANT HIS FAVORITE THING. A FIGHTING AREA

Last edited by Ander on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ander
Ander

Male

Job/hobbies : Heh heh heh

Humor : Seeing my face wasn't enough for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

The Collector was not one to speak often, but when he did speak he found that he spoke too much. 'Loose lips' or so the saying went. Considering the aspect lacked a face, perhaps such a saying could not apply to it. This was a passing fancy, and the fact was that very seldom was a mortal able to see him in the physical plane. Even rarer was it that the mortal issues a challenge against him. Given his appearance, most cower and run. He rather enjoyed the rare few that did not.

The fact is, The Collector selected an area that weakened him so that the fight would be longer drawn out. However, he wasn't fighting for the sake of fighting, and his designs for the young man were great indeed. If he could see "Death", then he could serve Death even if that is not what he realized he was doing. The two vanished from the forest they were in, though it may have been above the Ranger's notice. Almost seemlessly they emerged into a Forest in Radix, located on an island called Orbis.

Radix was a city that slept between dimensions, out of reach of the Gods for the most part with few exceptions to that general rule. The citizens here were aware of other worlds, but to a limited degree did they regard them as anything more than merely "there", much like any other mortal might regard mountains or great trees. As the transition occurred and finished, the only clue that something had changed at all would be the smell of the air. It had gone from a humid jungle to containing the scent of saltwater faintly in the air, with a cool wind blowing gently through the leaves of the trees. Even the one that followed them in secret, whom the aspect had long since sensed was drawn into the shift of realities if somewhat unwittingly.

The canopy above the two blotted out the sun, while it's light tried the best it could to pry it's way through to the forest floor. It was here that the Collector stopped movement, and floating a few inches from the ground turned to face Ray. His tall, thin form was concealed by his cloak. His bony hands were all that were visible, with a void in place of its face. In it's left hand formed a large, plain scythe. The pole was black, and the blade gleamed in the scant, scattered beams of light. 

"Ray Mitchell," said the Collector. "You have been judged and found wanting." The scythe spun ferociously through the air, whooshing through it and causing a great wind to bellow forth from it. "I am the Collector, an Aspect of Death. I battle you now to forge a contract," he said. And you will never remember the events of today, he thought.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 pm

"Well look at that it seems we might have a little fun here" Said Ray. Ray at that time took out his bow who he called the Blood Seeker and pulled back the silver string with a bloody airrow at the ready. 
     Ray was about to make a move but he stopped he fellt that something is not right like they wasn't alone.
       " Before we start this I got a question ? Did you bring some one elsce with you? I just have this filling like I'm being watched." Ray said
     Ray doesn't rely know if there is someone there he just fillsout of place in the new place.
     "You know we both want a fair fight so no trixs!" Said Ray wondering if what he did was smart.
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:42 am

The Collector merely shrugged at the man's response, and ignored the implication that he had no honor. True, another individual was here, and it seemed that Ray was somehow aware of his presence. However the Collector didn't care for the tertiary presence. It had strayed too close to them as they shifted, and was pulled in as well. However, this was but a small consequence to the Collector. He had decided that at the conclusion of the battle he would return the being to the world he had taken it from. But before that, he pointed the pole of his scythe at Ray, it's curved blade suddenly turning upwards.

No longer did the sharp point of the blade remain on the internal curve of the item. Instead, the blade seemed more like a massive spearhead. Now, with the point also pointing towards Ray the Collector stood silent, awaiting a movement.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:07 am

Ander watched from the tree above the two. Aspect of death and a Ray Mitchel aye? Poor creatures fighting in way that had long been advanced into crazier proportions. Use some magic he thought make this fun. He knew they probably would not though. Never in any legend had he heard of death casting fire or ice magic against people.  He mainly was just around to collect souls. Or at least the one Ander was thinking of did. As Ray pullls out a bow and points it at the demonic presence in front of him Ander nearly laughs. A bow really? This kid needs a gun or something. FOR REAL

He then notices death hurl his scythe..... Interesting he can more than likely resummon it to him. Otherwise, that was a very uncleaver attack. As he watched from the tree he found in his eyes this battle was really kinda lame right now. So far Ray had done nothing, but trash talk and 'get the feeling' he was being watched. Funny thing was, he actually is. But the amaran wasn't here to intervene no he'd wait his turn for Ray Mitchel. And after that he'd show this hermit what real pain felt like. He might even slap that death guy around a couple times.

Of course he knew that it would probably just disappear which made that idea kind of a floop. The boy though, would not escape the terror. For now Ander would just inspect making sure that he took notes on the kids fighting styles. Some called this cheating, others called it strategy. In Anders eyes that was exactly what it was. 'Strategy'
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Ray had the bow at the ready already so Ray just decided to just shake off the filling of being watched. 
     "I need to focus on the fight at hand! I can't let my guard down nor pull any punches." Ray thought to him self.
Then Ray saw what collector did with his weapon he decided it was time to act. 
     " It looks like all bets are on. COLLECTOR I will NOT GIVE UP!!" Ray yelled, with that said Ray took action. 
Ray shot his one arrow at the aspect and then as fast as he let the first arrow fly he loaded and fired 4 more. Ray didn't aim at any vital spots for good reason. Ray wanted to see how he would react and how he would handle it, but Ray wouldn't take any risks. As the arrows where flying at the aspect Ray took out his bo-staff, witch he calls Silent Death, and started to charge at the aspect aiming to disarm him. right above him where the 5th arrow he shot, it was dripping blood on his hood. A sick grin came across his face as he saw his target come within his range. 
     " Ready or not HERE I COME!"
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Somewhere, in Crucis...

"Sir," came Madeline's voice. "We've received some interesting feedback from Meredith." Madeline pressed open a large, metallic door with ornate carvings on either side, letting a soft, white light leak into the office of Crucis consul. She shut the door behind her, and the light peeled away into the darkness. She was without her sight for but an instant when thin panels on the side of the room, at the behest of a whirring noise, pulled themselves upwards into the walls, revealing the dim, blue white of the saltwater that churned listlessly outside of his domain. The silhouette of a man was concealed by the back of his tall chair, the wooden frame containing markings similar to the ones on the door. 

From in the darkness, one could see an assortment of items upon his desk. A small dagger, a cup with feather pins, yet no visible ink-well. There were stacks of papers and boxes full of more, though the papers in the boxes were labeled as "approved" or "vetoed" respectfully, with a single signature gracing all of their pages that in very clean cursive read "JG". He had been signing these papers in the dark, somehow able to see the paper before him in the pitch-blackness. He raised his head slightly, casting a glare upon Madeline that would have made another shudder. She was used to this: Jake was her boss, and such stares and looks came from him when his work was interrupted.

He released the pin he held in his hand, letting its feather gently fall to the side as ink dribbled down from where he held it. He clasped his two hands together and reclined back into his chair, the blue light from the walls casting their glow upon his face and form. He was a rather muscular looking man with a fierce complexion and soul-crushing eyes, hair slicked back as though he were an advocate for some great demon. For a few moments, there was silence as he scanned Madeline's form, then a sigh. "Continue."

"Right," the girl nodded as her long, brown hair bobbed in it's pony-tail. Her brown eyes fixed upon his shadow, and she spoke cleanly and quickly. "Meredith has felt a dimensional tremor originating from Orbis. It is not like those who accidentally enter this world, or purposely for that matter. The energy used was not consistent with a rift. She described it more as a shift, or fold in space. I believe it would be worth your attention."

Now, it was Jake's turn to respond. He merely nodded and waved a hand at Madeline. "Thank you for deigning to inform me of this event," he commanded, adding, "and thank Meredith for her... continued service." A glint of light showed his grin slitting the throat of his shadowed form. 

"As you wish," came her reply as she exited the room, the door behind her closing with a loud, rusted creak. Jake's fingers snapped, and the windows began to close again. However, another source of light began to appear before him. A mirror of ice, bridging a gap from his office to Orbis. Several, in fact, as they searched for the disturbance. Scant seconds passed before he found one in the forest, and began to watch.

There were two individuals that he could see. One appeared to be as a grim reaper, clad in cloak with scythe in hand. Jake chuckled, noting the other man standing with bow and arrow in hand. "Well, well, well," he said breathlessly. "Visitors." His grin widened. "I do hope you'll be entertaining..."

Back to the Collector

Ray moved first, an arrow sailing through the air towards the Aspect's hood. The Collector didn't even duck, the sharp metal passing harmlessly through the cloak's hood and opening a hole in its back, letting light show through. This was an indication that nothing was in the Cloak. The aspect surged forth towards the ranger, as three more arrows sailed haplessly around him and a single arrow penetrated through where it's ribs should be, also harmlessly passing through the fabric. He raised his scythe to counter the boy's attempt as disarmament. The Collector has seen a thousand-thousand fighting styles-- did this Ranger truly think he had something new to offer? He jabbed the scythe's blade into the ground for stability and rocked forward on it, slinging himself ahead at Ray and whipping the scythe's blade quickly through the dirt, cutting the earth in a fine line as the blade sailed forward toward the man's exposed ribs.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

As Ray thought " I new it wouldn't be that simple! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Ray said in hopeless hope, for Ray had an idea in mind, a trick up his sleve, and a plan in place. Ray almost had every thing he need to gain a foot hold in this fight with death.
     As the attack came around at his ribs he moved like wind, Ray could do this because of years of trianing and the fact that his armor was veary light, when Ray moved it wasn't to get out of the way of the attack. No Ray new that if the aspect saw his attack comeing and contered it so easy he had to do something out the blue. So Ray did a back flip just as the blade passes under him, As he is doing this his cloak's special effect is shown, Ray doesn't call it his cloak of shadows for no reason. The cloak was up and off the floor so all the dark shadows that the cloak makes all came out the bottum all at once which just so happen to where the aspect was.
     As Ray came down feet first he would land on the flat part of the blade with his bow string down and his feet on the gold part of the bow, this in trun would send Ray flying up and over the aspect. Ray landed in a tree near by.
 Ray smiled "Hey this is fun I think! How about you what do you..." Ray cut himslef short for he saw a glimer out of the side of his eye. " whats that...?" Ray said out loud to him slef.
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:45 am

As the entity's scythe cleaved through the very air, a sick whistling noise peeled off of the tip of the blade as the wind itself was cut by the weapon's sharpened edge. The young man was nimble and avoided the strike, flipping out of the way to avoid the metal's wrathful touch. Darkness suddenly consumed the entity's vision and the Collector reared back in surprise, cursing and howling angrily. It's sight was compromised, but it hearing was not. The entity heard Ray land in a tree and turned, while his voice only served to further give away his position. The Collector lunged, scythe raised as once more it sliced cleanly through the air, making the wind itself bleed while the blade closed in on the noise's source.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 am

Ray who landed only 10 feet from Ander had given away his position. Amateur... He should have taken this advantage, but he lost it. Oh well since the Amaran was covered by branches the closest thing he would see to someone was perhaps a glimmer. But death was already on the offense this causing the boy to either fall or get back would protect Anders hiding spot in the tree carefully.

He wondered why death wasn't using all his powers... Hmm a little longer watching and he might be able to use a little dark magic making this a bit more fun. Of course he still needed to analyze awhile. Not much more hopefully though. 

If only Sirius were here....
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:46 pm

" CARP! i gave away my position." Ray thought to himself. Ray saw death or the aspect of death coming at him now. " he must have herd me. DAMMIT!" Ray thought in his head. Ray had lost all hope now as the blade was coming down. 
Then he wondered in his head "Wait he can't see! there is still a way i could turn this around!" 
Ray looked up with a glimmer of hope back in his eyes. So if Ray wanted to live he would have to act fast! 
     He jumped up to meet the oncoming attack head on with Silent Death his bo-staff but Ray did some thing to it he pressed the two buttons in the middle of the staff, then came out two blades out and down the staff's sides. Ray would use this to block the attack knowing all to well that it will fail. He was counting on it too. If the block failed it would cut though the staff and its blades but he had to sacrifice his beloved bo-staff to live! So if it failed he would be able to flip up and around the attack and land on the weapons chaff and run up it and jump over his foe and fire 3 arrows into it one for each sleeve and one for the hood right as it faces the tree possibly pining the collector to the tree temporarily. If this worked perfectly he would be able to take the foes weapon maybe Ray doesn't know if the weapon has a spell on it to make it imposable to take it form its owner, and or inspect that glimmer he saw in the tree. 

If the staff actually blocked the incoming attack, Ray and The collector would be in a weapon dead lock. Ray was hoping that a weapon dead would not happen. Ray didn't want to have to fight the aspect in close combat while he had that scythe.
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:34 pm

The Collector in his blind swing had struck something though the blade of his scythe sailed through it with no resistance. As far as he knew he had hit nothing with his strike, and with the presence of a life still lingering before him he believed that it was more than possible he had missed. He felt a sudden weight upon his scythe, and realized the ranger had landed upon it. Just as quickly as his weight appeared though it had vanished, and the Collector had no time to react. Three arrows came from behind, each of them passing through the fabric as the last batch of arrows had. Ray's attempt to pin him to a tree had failed.

The Collector whirled around, an angry howl coming from it's form as the shadows cleared up, and the creature's blindness was removed. Death rushed through the air towards Ray, who sat vulnerable as he remained in the air. He was at the mercy of physics now, and the Collector's scythe as well.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Ray’s plan failed he didn’t pin the aspect to the tree and now he can see. “I just can’t get a break can I?!” Ray said. Ray was fighting his sudden urge to say in an Australian voice “look it’s the deadly aspect of death, you see that, he is shaking its head that’s its mating dance.” ……. “I’M GONA SHOT IT!” Ray laughed as the idea run through his head.

Then the aspect gave a deadly howl and rushed strait for Ray! With the last thought still fresh in Ray’s mind, Ray had control what he said next.

“OH, OH, OH SHIT! IT’S ANGRREY! IT’S ANGRREY!!!” Ray yelled.

With no time left to wait to reach the ground Ray had to react. Ray didn’t have his staff any more with him; he had to block the attack now! There was no other way. So Ray held out his bow to block the blow. But Ray had put the string out in front of the bow, the bows string is as strong as the bow so it would not be cut, but the string doesn’t stop the attack it just bowed and then stretched. And as the attack came to a stop the bow’s string was wrapped up all around the scythe’s blade and part of the scythe’s shaft!

Now Ray and The Collector were tied together by their weapons! Ray was up close and personal with The Collector so close that Ray was staring the aspect where his face should be.

“Dam! It looks like we’re in a tight bind now! Ha-ha!”

Last edited by Ray Mitchell on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:58 pm

The Collector's cloak forced itself open, revealing the spinning black void inside of itself. This was why the arrows fired before passed through so harmlessly-- there was nothing within to hit, just a whirling mass of energy, void of color and life. The Collector would exploit their entanglement, seeing it as an opportunity. The Collector still hung in the sky, floating by his own power. Ray hung by his bow from the Aspect's scythe, and the faceless entity glared down as the fringes of the cloak stretched out and wrapped around the man, attempting to pull him within the vortex that existed within the cloak. The entity let out a malicious laugh that echoed across the forest.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Rays dream and nightmare

As the cloak opened up and the sleeves wrapped around Ray, Ray said looks like it’s the end for me thanks for the fight it was fun.” Then Rays sees something in the tree behind the aspect. It looked like a shadow of a man. Rays eyes widened as he realized someone else is in danger. “RUN GET OUT OF HERE! HE’LL GET YOU! RUN DAMIT RUN!” Ray now knew that he was about to die so he had no more fear nor any regrets. So Ray clenched his fist and summoned an unknown power with in him.

As Ray was powering up so to say, all his weapons started to glow and then his cloak started to glow.

Then all but his cloak vanished and the cloak started to glow even brighter.  As this light show started to reach its climax Ray just suddenly says “OH SHIT!” and passes out cold and all the lights cut out.

With all the lights Ray made off all of a sudden it was kind of pitiful to watch, all Rays weapons where gone and his cloak of shadows showing no more signs of any more shadows one would think Ray would be dead, because he is at the moment. As the collector starts to pull Ray in to the void shadows start to come out of Rays cloak. Then a ball of dark matter starts to from in rays heart and suddenly Ray EXPLODES! He explodes not with blood and gore but of light and dark matter and the cloak that Ray was wearing was empty! He was gone! The cloak fell to the ground and landed with a thud.

Soon after it started to rise and a form appeared with in it. “I am a part of Ray’s soul. I was lost deep within Ray for a long time but I have awakened!” said Dark Ray.

And then up out the ground came Ray! He just came out the dirt like a zombie on crack how fast he came out. Ray was still out cold but as he was flouting in the air yelled. And then dropped again. This time he was truly dead for he had no soul in him. Then a ghost appeared next to the dark Ray.

“I am the other half of Rays soul. I will not let live! COLLECTOR!” said Good Ray.

And with that the good Ray (his soul ) rushed at the aspect as a great sword appeared in his hands. As Good Ray closed in he said with tears in his eyes “I’m sorry.” And with that went into void yelling “may my light guide you”. And BOOM! Good Ray exploded in side of the collector! As the explosion happened Dark Ray laughed. “ and good riddance! I never like you any way!” and then as fast as lighting he grabbed Ray ( who is only wearing his boxers because the Good Ray took his shirt and pants) and was heading for the tree where Ray saw a man “TAKE MY HAND YOU DUMB-ASS” Said Dark Ray “where leaving!”

Last edited by Ray Mitchell on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:17 pm

The collector pulled Ray within his cloak, encompassing the body of the boy inside of it's great, hungry darkness. For a moment, the Collector stood, preparing to digest the outcome of this fight. "You were not the one I thought you were," it said aloud in a raspy, dark voice. Then, from within it's form, it felt something bubbling. It was energy from a spark going into critical mass-- this mortal was special. He was attempting to self-destruct his soul. The collector compressed it's own energy, trying to contain the blast within the pit of it's black stomach when the energy burst out, and the cloak was flung open. From the Collector's torso fell Ray, limp and unconscious.

The Collector also floated imply to the ground, it's cloak tattered and ripped, hanging from some invisible outline of shoulders and arms in shreds. It stood for a moment, clutching a scythe in a bony hand that was connected to nothing but a writhing mass of misty darkness. The aspect then apparently fell to it's knees, and looked at the man before him. "I also submit," it responded. It needed to return to the Void and recollect itself, but first it would have it's satisfaction. The entity rose and approached the man, outstretching it's hand and finger towards the man's open right palm.

The finger touched the center of the hand, and a black spot appeared in. "You have been marked by death," he collector said as it smacked the base of it's scythe into the earth, causing the circle to flash for but a second. "You will serve us well..." It's voice carried resonance as it faded out of existence, back into the void. It had left something new with Ray, for him to discover in due time. In exchange for the power of Death, Ray had to lose something in return...
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:51 am

Ander had watched all of this from the side lines and right now he couldn't quite understand this. So they guy blew up.... Even though wait wha??? Whatever happened the Amaran would put it the side. Jumping from the tree with perfect gracefulness. He the walked over to the man would just been marked by death. 

Looking down he saw a black mark on the boys hand. Interesting as it was Ander want here to talk he was here to find out how and the hell he got here. Unzipping his loose fitted jeans he began to piss on Rays face until he woke up. This would probably make the man angry, but after seeing that fight Ander wasn't so impressed per say. The thing entertaining about the fight was the MARK. Ander had given a long thought maybe he could cut it off and go study it?

After finishing his piss the Amaran would talk. "Well...Looks like you got your ass handed to ya Ray. It's too bad though I was kinda rooting for ya a little. Oh yeah I know your name because you shouted it nearly the entire time. Like no joke I caught it the first time but.... Ya know what just get up."

Ander said looking down at the boy with a powerful glare that said, "If you don't mind, I'll kill you."
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Ray was wiping of the hoarded waste off his face when he heard someone ask if they could kill him!

“I would like it if you didn’t!” Ray said. Ray could hardly remember what had happened. He didn’t even know his name till the man told him it Was Ray.

“Why… do you … want to kill … *cough* me?” Ray asked hoping to stall him long enough so Ray can think of a way out. Ray didn’t know where he was or why he was there.

“Who are you?”

Last edited by Ray Mitchell on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Ander poked down at the man with a sad look that almost made him look like he'd show mercy. He knew this kid had talked a lot of shit and got his ass handed to him, but was he really still willing to live after a disappointment like that. Hmm what was it about humans was Ander himself this stupid back in the day? No matter it was of no importance to ponder this right now.

Looking down at the boy who still had urine in his face  ,that must have been burning his eyes and slowly making its way down his throat, he wondered If their was anything special about this guy that wasn't evident to others. He just looked like a smack talk little bitch to Ander. Besides one explosion wasn't that bad and if this guy didn't get use to pain then he would never be one strong enough to be a true 'hero' . Ander had read so much about them he never really understood why he was so fucked up since he probably would have made an even better good guy. Anyhow, But really that wasn't even the real Death it was simply a peice of him. This kid needed to die it was the only thing that could cover such a pathetic person.

"Tell ya what. If you can get off your ass and survive just one fight against me. I will devote my life to helping you with one goal. But... If you lose this spar you my friend lose that hand there.* Ander pointed to the cursed mark on Rays hand and grinned mischeiviously. Walking about fifteen feet away he would bring out the beutiful glimmering sword known as DoomBringer and take his stance. "The name is Ander by the way. And if type die I'm still taking that hand..."
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:08 am

Jake's smile only widened with delight as he stood up from his desk, listening to what unfolded in the area before him. Almost immediately he had a plan of action forming in his head. He approached the mirror that sat in front of his desk, staring into it as his handsome face dimly looked back just beneath the image he stared at. "Beautiful," he commented. "Better than I had hoped." Honestly, he wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to occur. Something, he guessed, that could ultimately benefit him but this... he fight had worked out in his favor almost perfectly. 

The grim reaper-looking creature had left, but that was alright. Jake was pretty sure that attempting to control it wouldn't have gone well for him. So, that was of no consequence. However with the other guy out of commission, the reaper had apparently done something to his hand. A black spot sat firmly upon it as though it were some kind of mark, or a bar-code at a market. Regardless it obviously had some significance, which meant the boy had significance, and Jake wanted that on his side. Simply from the boy's dialogue, it was obvious the man's memory was wiped but from either simple trauma or something more, none could say. Jake cracked his neck. "Yeah, it's time to fetch a new toy," he said wordlessly. 

A sheet of ice would suddenly spread below Ray's form, and a mere few second later a hand would appear beneath him, attempt seize him by the cloak, and try to pull him through. Jake would be able to do this easily due to his colossal strength. Almost immediately after the boy was pulled through, the large puddle of ice would shatter into dust and melt. Ray would emerge from the large mirror, probably more than a little confused.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 pm

"Hey! whats this? Nooo..." Ray siad. Ray still had his bow next to him and as he went down he reached for it and was able to get it but it wouldn't help him where he was going. as Ray sliped though the ice he woundered if he was going to hell, and then he felt cold.
as he came out of the ice his head was hurting and all he saw was a drak from and Ray passed out again.

Rays thoughts when he was out
       Ray had been marked by death in a fight witch he had no memorey of now. Ray could remeberer that he had a staff and a bow, witch he had in his hand, but he didn't know where his staff was or what it looked like. Ray was about to have a meeting with his fate now.

Now the man who reached out and plucked Ray out of noware was looking down at him now. The man had found himslef a new tool. What that was, only he knows.
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Hell No! Ander would run as fast as he could to Ray. It was obvious someone else had watched te fight besides himself and now they were stealing the prize the Amaran had set his eyes upon. He tried to grab the boys arm but it was to late. The puddle shattered. 

"Someone is fucking with my target... Gotta find that kid again...." Ander said as he began to concentrate he had watched Ray for enough time to look through his past... Was there anything that could used... yes!!! Heheh He was looking for someone. "Well I'll just have to find that person first. By then the boy should have got someone his memories back." Black magic evolved activated. Ray will be stuck in a traumatic event for a temporary time period. Do to him being weak it could range out for a couple days.

Ander turns around and runs up a tree. When he gets to the top he stops his Amaran Sences were tingling.

"There are people somewhere in this world. Well first thing off I need to find out where the hell I am. The mark can wait for now. I still need to know which world I'm on. Based on the surroundings it can't be deep jungle cause theirs no vines... Maybe I'm in the woodlands?" Ander was really confused... Like was this a new world completely? He remembered that the universe had began to fall to peices so then their shouldn't have been any worlds.Wait Sirius had escape into KH through a different dimensional e that's what happened, but then if it had wouldn't he be here two? 

Pushing the thought out his head he jumps from tree to tree looking for a town or anything for that matter.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Ray wakes up and sees a dark form standing over him. "How are you? Where am I? What the HELL happened?!" Ray said to the dark form. Ray had no idea what was going on he felt weird and his head was hurting. Ray would wait for a reply from the dark form.
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Pocket Dimensions :: Radix :: Orbis

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum