Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
May 5th: Certain Changes EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

May 5th: Certain Changes

4 posters

Go down

May 5th: Certain Changes Empty May 5th: Certain Changes

Post by Riley Oran Mon May 05, 2014 8:44 am

It is very likely that more than a few of you are going to notice a change today. At some time before noon, we are going to begin consolidating a few things to make the site smaller and thus easier to navigate. This is the result of voiced concerns that the organization and sheer size of of our site is off-putting to newcomers. Admittedly, there is a point to this, one of our new members even stated that it was overwhelming. As a result, expect to see our size decrease. This doesn't mean getting rid of any created dimensions, simply the shaving off of some forums to decrease size and improve navigability as well as a consolidation of information. 

A list of expected changes are:

• All world lore will be condensed into the Site Lore Category, which will undergo a name change to the Lore Category
  • "Worlds at Large" and "World Events" will be merged into a single, super forum called "The Omniverse"
  • World Lore will be classified Under a new Forum called "Dimension Lore". Each world will have it's own sub-forum, much like they do in the Profile Category
  • Nyst, Tedranog, Amara, Crisis, and Assalia will be placed in their own category to represent their universe
  • Radix and the Great Quag will be placed in their own category representative of Pocket Dimensions
  • The world News and Timeline sections will be condensed into the Lore sections of each world

These are the expected changes, and while our plan is fairly simple we may at some point during this time discover something that works better aesthetically. This may range from Font Size to Color Scheme. If these do change, we will look for member input on whether or not they should remain as they are. 

This shouldn't take too long, but prepare for a bit of a shock at first. We'll adapt to the situation fairly quickly, I'm sure.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

May 5th: Certain Changes Empty Re: May 5th: Certain Changes

Post by Yzxstuhl Mon May 05, 2014 10:54 am

It might help if there was like, a flippin guide on how to start and what this site's about and that stuff. Thus far, all i've worked out is that it's a jumble of forums and 'dimensions' made up by the mods of this site, and I cant find any actually helpful lore on any of them. I've no clue where to start, and how to go about it.

Also, this forum is quite highly non-iOS friendly. Every time i try to type a letter, something on the page changes and the keyboard goes away Neutral I'd say thats a deterrent too.
Yzxstuhl
Yzxstuhl

Humor : The next Axyklabodslavaz update should be up tomorrow! Hopefully! I think... Possibly... Probably not... nope, it's impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Mon May 05, 2014 11:38 am

Your input is welcomed, and the Guide issue has been discussed in a smaller sense a mere few days ago. Currently, we are focusing on this change for the day. Once the forums are shifted, you'll be able to find the lore much easier. If it's not covered by the lore then it is open to addition, meaning that it can be made. The site is dependent on creative input and giving members power in that regard. 

As for the iOS issues, I wouldn't be able to understand where to start on them. I'll look into it and see if I can't devise a solution for you.
Cain
Cain
God

https://genesisproject.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon May 05, 2014 12:48 pm

I was going to make a new person guide
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Mon May 05, 2014 12:48 pm

If you would Astral, that would be a huge help for me right now
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down