Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT!

+3
Ander
Kate
Eclipse
7 posters

Go down

Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! Empty Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT!

Post by Eclipse Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Yo, I know people are here, i see you guys on the last 24 hour list, i might have disappeared for a moment, people may have disappeared  for the time as well, but i'm not letting this sit as a desert. Screw that, I've wanted to do so much because of this site, where the hell are you people, come on at least post something!

If you don't make a move, this site won't get active again, and with no post in leave or departures, the site will die with everyone clueless. I don't give a f*** if Riley himself has disappered, this is meant to be everyone's story, everyone's place, we need to stick together or everything is lost.

Sorry if I might be exaggerating to some people if they are knowing wtf is going on. But I haven't seen a post obviously for 3 days entirely on this site and i haven't seen a logged in soul since well, week or more ago. (I know some people are at least viewing this site, still)

Oi. I don't want this site to die, or even reach a state like this for too long, I cannot allow it!

Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! Empty Re: Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT!

Post by Kate Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 am

sorry I've been devoid of energy  Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! 3074944633
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT! Empty Re: Nope. not dyin on me. (Accouncement for All) READ IT!

Post by Eclipse Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 am

That really does, suck ,but I'm completely in the dark over here on a lot of info, like where did everyone go, some of it is easy to find, other things hard, and the finally some things, I was just recently informed of by Itera, anyway, Kate, if you could I would like the start that rastlina thread in next few days.

As for everyone else that might continue to read this, make a post, I don't care if it's about your day or what the heck is going on with your life keeping you from the sight, enlightenment please if you could at anytime, and everyone else that doesn't already know.

Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 pm

I'm around I just don't rp cause I'm not really big on the things around IC. Not that this isn't an awesome place, just because I'm not that great for the things in GPs genre.

I recently quit the Kingdom Hearts RPG permanent so I've been at a RWBY website. It's small but fun- I do love the people here. However just because people aren't posting a lot doesn't mean this place is dying. Alex wouldn't let that happen. The only reason he isn't here right now is because his computer broke.
Ander
Ander

Male

Job/hobbies : Heh heh heh

Humor : Seeing my face wasn't enough for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:22 pm

I apologize for the time i have spent away from this site; although most of it was Life, i do have to admit some of it was just the basic boredom and general lack of interest.

I do fully intend on continuing in this site; and although summer has seen to become somewhat of a curiousity, i will hopefully be getting on; if nothing else than just being there to point people to places.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:54 pm

At worst, this place would fall asleep for a time, but as long as people want to make it better, and want to work
write, and have stories to tell it will persist. The members of this site are not beyond contact. Should the perceived worse happen, they can be recalled.

Regarding me as the lifeblood for this place is incorrect. What it needs are writers. They make they story, and thus this place survives. I'm still not in a good position to make repairs on my comp or purchase a new one.the alternative is to recruit as much as possible.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzxstuhl Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 am

I've just been heavily busy recently. Then off doing other things. No worries, i'm coming back, and i'm bringing Axyklabodslavaz with me. Not Alpath though, nor the Aetheon, Aethitite, Valcanite, Icaruglycerine, Winter Corona, ect. ect. Just Axyklabodslavaz.
Yzxstuhl
Yzxstuhl

Humor : The next Axyklabodslavaz update should be up tomorrow! Hopefully! I think... Possibly... Probably not... nope, it's impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I have been traveling the past two weeks for work, and apologize for my lack of posting.

Let's get to it then.  Who's up for an RP?
Leo
Leo

Male

Job/hobbies : Youth Pastor

Birthday : 1991-01-28

http://ctagonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum