Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY

4 posters

Go down

SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY Empty SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY

Post by Riley Oran Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:32 am

Title of the topic.

So, real life has gripped me firmly by the testicles and has threatened to twist them if I do not pay heed to it. I'm currently writing a script for an animated version of the website (focusing primarily on Radix for the moment) and hilariously enough, a MOVIE is also being planned that will likely serve as a prequel to the main series. So, that's actually fairly distracting. This is on top of running with a Warframe Clan and my current Gundam Forum which is under construction as well.

In addition, I've had more than a few things come up in real life. I PROMISE I'M NOT AVOIDING YOU GUYS. However, reaching me is fairly difficult without skype at the moment, so my suggestion is to PM me for that information so that I can give it to you. I would still love to write with you guys, but without notification it'll probably slip my attention (not probably, will). ARtless, I am still thinking on a reply to you, so that's literally why it's taken me two weeks. I got so distracted with a script that our current topic that the script is actually partially based on is different so it threw me off. Whoops.

Expect a reply sometime this week. As for others, ask me for an RP and I shall grant it like a magic roleplay Genie.

That is all. Keep Creating!
-Riley
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY Empty Re: SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY

Post by Artless_Artist Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Do not worry, friend- It seems we've all been bogged down, and in my case this infernal obstacle known as Senior Project homing in like a blood raged zombeh, I find I am equally bound by the life.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:45 pm

I wish I had as much free time as you.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:23 pm

I hope this does not come across as being rude or degrading in any way as you obviously have a good amount of things on your plate at the moment.  It just seems that this site is well....it's like an 80 year old lady just bought a brand new Corvette...now the car in and of itself has a vast amount of potential, capable of going great lengths and speeds and looking quite stylish at the same time...but this 80 year old lady that has purchased the car never drives it over 40 mph.  She has a car capable of so much more, yet she putt putts around day after day, barely putting any miles on it, not even letting it live up to its full potential and do what it was created to do.

Case in point, this site has a vast amount of potential, but I have not seen it accelerate at all since I have been on.  I know I have not been the most active member, but let's face it, there's nothing going on.  There's no growth.  There's not anything it seems...

Again I don't mean to sound rude.  I joined this site in hopes of regaining the joy I once felt for writing and RPing on these forums.  It has a chance to be made into something grander than we all could imagine...
Leo
Leo

Male

Job/hobbies : Youth Pastor

Birthday : 1991-01-28

http://ctagonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:18 pm

To be honest, I don't feel your post was rude at all- maybe a little personal, but this is someplace where your ideas get put into and you want to see it flourish, so I can understand completely. In terms of plates and what is on it, I do indeed have a lot...or as much as a High Schooler can have in comparison with adults.

...then again I am a senior...so maybe not?...

But, getting back to the topic- In my eyes, as long as people want this site to go, it will go- but with the fact that there are literally maybe 10 people that get on here at best (or was it 5?) It is bound to go a little slow. Literally, I see it as increments of bursts; once we are all finished...or our work is subdued we should be seeing a little bit more activity.

Right now though, I suggest either

1. Working on Lore/Places/History/Creatures of the worlds
2. Recruiting People to the Site
3. Biding your time on some other roleplay site.

Also, apologies If I seem a bit aloof- I am suffering from School, yes, but I am also having a fit of something I can't understand quite yet...I get excited and giddy and honestly want to work at something...but then I suddenly don't. Like...the prospect of even thinking about said interest turns me off. It's stopped me from doing a lot of things I feel I need to get done. Like Work. Or Games I said I would beat. Or Magic: The Gathering or 2nd Edition DND with my younger siblings who all are liek "BEN. WHEN ARE WE GONNA SLAY DRAGONS?" ( which I feel a Monty Haul mixed with some difficulties might be best for this campaign...)
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:09 am

There shall be no dragon slaying on my watch!!!

But back on topic I whole heartedly agree with Leo. I am disappointed you seem to have cast the site aside for a plethora of other distractions as I like to call them. I see your passion for the site has been re-purposed for a new one your working on a gundam one.

Really though the biggest issue is the lack of people. As long as there are so few people the site is always going to be slow. Maybe a spurt here and there but its always followed by a drought.

Now partially this is my fault. I too have kept myself too busy and haven't gotten around to affiliating with other sites something I've been wanting to do for awhile now. I have been working a little bit on a dramatic Tedranog lore overhaul though.

Anyways if you would like some more activity as I do please help advertise. Getting affiliates is best though since regular advertisements are temporary. Do we have an advertisement page I forget? Oh we do https://genesisproject.rpg-board.net/t151-genesis-project-advertisment This thing needs some updating.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:20 pm

I wrote up a rant. It was thorough. Some might call it mean. It addressed extremely obvious hypocrisy in startling detail. It addressed four topics that I've been waiting on. It addressed one that I've kept waiting. It addressed a horribly incomplete gundam site that I've not logged into for days because I've literally been too busy. It addressed that I thought the situation was genuinely humorous in a dark way.

The conclusion of that is, if you all actually believe in the potential of the site this much, but only have small amounts of time to dedicate to it since real life catches up with you, then you are in the exact same position I am. I respect when life gets crazy for you and you guys vanish for weeks or months at a time. But, I do understand that you are under no obligation to do so for me.

That's really all I have to comment on the subject. I apologized for being distracted. I can't make not a problem right now. Real life bears more heed. I'm an unfortunately busy person at the moment. It's going to get worse. All I can do is promise to manage my time better.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum