Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Surina EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Surina EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Surina EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Surina EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Surina EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Surina EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Surina EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Surina EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Surina EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Surina EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Surina

:: Profiles :: Profiles :: Characters :: Tedranog :: Tedranog

Go down

Surina Empty Surina

Post by Kate Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Name:Surina
Species:Lamia

Appearance:
Surina HNI_0014

A white skinned red scaled snake girl. Height: 2.5 feet from waist to head. 21 feet from waist to end of tail. Weight:1,500 lbs

Personality:
Surina is an extremely outgoing girl and has no respect for people's boundaries. Surina hates small towns as the people there are narrow minded and don’t like having Lamia in their midst. Therefore she chooses to hang out in big citys that have a diversity of culture and do not discriminate between races.  Surina wanders through towns meeting new people. She spends most of her time meeting people and talking. However she doesn’t like talking about her living conditions and will never admit she is homeless.

History:
Born in Ammos Surina her mother died of childbirth and her father died of starvation so she quickly became an orphan. Surina was raised by an elf that was banished for practicing soul magic. Despite her please he would not teach her what he knew of soul magic.

The people in Ammos were not very talkative and Surina found herself lonely there. When she turned 16 she left Ammos to look for a more populated home. However any village she went to that was accepting of the more exotic Megalo races she was driven away from. Eventually she came to settle in Brysur.

Like most Lamia they hunted for their own food so Surina never got a job and so never had any money. Her dream is to sail to Draconis and live there, but such a thing she thought would never happen.

Abilities and Skills:
She's a giant snake what you think she capable of. Perhaps if she constricts the life out of you you'll understand.

Surina has a pair of fangs but her mouth looks normal as they are retractable and are always hidden away unless being used. The fangs can deliver a toxin that paralyze the muscles and eventually the heart.

Weaknesses:
Lamia are cold blooded.

Surina's venom can be counter with Lamia anti venom which is available only in Draconis.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

:: Profiles :: Profiles :: Characters :: Tedranog :: Tedranog

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum