Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project Empty Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project

Post by Riley Oran Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Alright guys, I have some awesome news.

First: Dragon Ball Unlimited has entered Beta-phase. What this means: the site is now currently able to run and hold members, and while some issues still need to be resolved (finishing transformations, fleshing out store, tweaking the systems, ect) I am now much freer to focus on reinvigorating the Project.

How to do that? Well, originally we targeted newer websites or websites with similar themes to ours with our advertisements, as well as websites nearing the end of their lifespans. While we did target active websites as well, it's difficult to pull members from a website with a lot of activity to a website with not so much. Instead, we'll be going the Jehova's Witness route and observe communities over time. The intention is to identify creative and skilled members, and then ask them if they'd like to participate on our site with us. Nothing forceful or creepy, just like, "Hey, I've been watching you through the windows and generally doing some totally not-creepy observing through these high-powered binoculars and think you'd have more fun in my writing dungeon place." 

Yeah, nothing forceful or creepy. SOLOMON. 

So, remember, pull members. Know who you are contacting. This means IC observation and OOC. it isn't a question of skill-- skilled members are awesome, but newer members can be trained into writing better. See what their concepts are, if it's interesting and they don't come across as dangerous or toxic in the OOC, shoot them a message and see if they would like to write with us.

Avoid KH RPG for now. That website is still recovering. When it's more active we'll be free to scout there.

Get to it gents and ladies.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project Empty Re: Dragon Ball Unlimited's Status and Recruiting For the Genesis Project

Post by Leo Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:48 am

Sounds great!
Leo
Leo

Male

Job/hobbies : Youth Pastor

Birthday : 1991-01-28

http://ctagonline.com

Back to top Go down