Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Even the best fall down sometimes... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Even the best fall down sometimes...

2 posters

Go down

Even the best fall down sometimes... Empty Even the best fall down sometimes...

Post by Ander Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 pm

After a very long walk Ander had finely stumbled into Latonia city. Man was he not feeling himself. After that long walk he'd had plenty if time to think. He even remembered some of his favorite things. Thinking about it he really missed Vokuns companionable words. His only friend the one he promised he'd help he'd turned basically into a slave whom did his bidding. Ander was surprised the clown even listened to him anymore. For once in a long time he felt the pains of emotion. Depressing, so very depressing. 

Stumbling around by store windows all muddy and sweaty he found himself to be starving. He had no money though after all in His old universe he got whatever he wanted. But right now Ander didn't feel like his old self. Ugh just yesterday he was the cold dick general of the entire Amaran army... And now.... He was a nobody, a loser, a bug. He felt as though he didnt want to hurt people anymore, but he knew in his heart somewhere he would always be a cold blooded killer. They're was no changing a demon. 

He would never be able to cope with regular humans again, but perhaps he could blend in for awhile. Put on a fake smile and wait. It was all he could do. Even the best fall down and here in this universe he was on the bottom yet again. Oh well.... Can anyone tell me where I am... I'm terribly lost. he said sighing as thousands if people bumped into him going out of their ways to get to their own destinations.
Ander
Ander

Male

Job/hobbies : Heh heh heh

Humor : Seeing my face wasn't enough for you?

Back to top Go down

Even the best fall down sometimes... Empty Re: Even the best fall down sometimes...

Post by Riley Oran Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 am

With a sort of blip that was more like a pop, a small creature appeared in the skies above Latonia. For most, coming into awareness suddenly would be a jarring experience but for the little devil in the sky it was just as though it'd woken up from a nap. The creature yawned while little wings popped out of the being's suit collar, and he gave a massive stretch despite his small stature. The little devil looked quite weird, with hot-red skin, a long nose, no ears and bug-eyes. It was as aware of its features as he could have been, as though they were innately defined to it. It could even tell you where it was, though time was something that it did not yet grasp at the moment.

The creature lazily floated down into an alleyway, settling on top of a clean sidewalk. This was Latonia, after all. It was city that cleaned itself practically daily. Not that the little devil was up on the details of how that worked...

It walked out to the edge of the alley, rubbing it's red, human-like hands together greedily. "A'right," it said to himself, "lessee if there are any suckas out t'day." It tapped it's foot and looked around, smelling the air with it's big noise. Like all demons, this 'Pocket Devil' needed Sin Energy to survive or it would starve. Like most, it could ferret out a half-decent source of such energy as well. A variety of different scents floated past his nostrils, but he definitely detected a fair source of Sin Energy. "Somebody's feelin' baaaaaad t'night," he said to himself, his wings flapping and bring him into the air while he scanned the crowd.

He only caught the back of the person's head, but he locked onto to them nearly immediately. A pale person, blonde hair.  The demon whistled."What a stunna," he mused to himself. "She's got dat... just MMM, what a good day ta' be me." The demon started flying through the crowd, receiving a few vague stares but nothing else. This was Radix, after all. A nexus of outcasts from all different sorts of universes. The little creature to the locals was not that impressive, even though it was something new. He flew up behind the young girl's head, shouting at her. "Hey! Toots! Stop for a sec, will ya?"
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Even the best fall down sometimes... Empty Re: Even the best fall down sometimes...

Post by Ander Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Hmm...
Turning to the sound  behin him, Ander found himself to be face to face with the little pocket devil. 

Toots? 

One of the Amarans eyebrows would stand up as he inspected the little thing. What a creature, and he thought Amarans were ugly... But damn. He quickly put his index finger out to touch its nose inspecting it with now squinty eyes. What was this thing? But more importantly how dare it call him a girl..

I should kill you for that I'm a boy for your disgustful information. Now unless you can tell me where I am I would suggest moving along.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Whoa. This was a guy? Pretty boys be damned. The little demon let the threat and the revelation roll off his shoulders, shrugging and smiling. "Ey, relax guy. I's just teasin' ya." The little demon flew back somewhat, giving the angry pretty boy space. "Tell ya' what, guy," the little demon proposed, "I'll tell ya whatever I can. I'm new here m'self as it so happens," he chuckled, "but I'll need some help from ya too. Scratch my back, and I'll get ya in turn. A'right?" A wide smile appeared across the pocket devil's face.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Hmm?

Tempting... But what did he want?
Ander felt something in his gut that spelt trouble Trouble wasnt normally bad in Anders case. What are you getting at? What would I have that you'd want?
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:45 pm

A sinister smile spread across the little, floating creature's face. His expression wasn't at all subtle. "Lemme explain what I need," the pocket devil hissed. "I needa person to become a symbiote wit'-- a host, ya' know? And guy, you are just ripe with powerful emotions," the demon explained, eyes widening with delight. "My kind needs that emotional energy to keep living. If ya aren't completely dense, you'll get where I'm goin' with this." The creature's hands clasped together, the small and human fingers rolling over one another somewhat greedily.

"And ya get something out of the bargain too. Ya get my magic for one thing, and an extra source of energy. As well as an ally, guy. I'ma little secret weapon." He extended his tiny hand. "Ya want to be the person that wields me?"
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:00 pm

As the little demons words came out Ander just stared. So he wanted to fuze?  Well this little guy wasnt the first demon to come looking for him. It sounded like a win, win deal. Only Ander was really thinking about his future, was more power really what he needed? He didn't know for sure. 

Scratching the back of his neck he began to think. Secret Weapon ey? Vokun already had that spot however... This might have been an offer to not dismiss. 
I already have something inside me. Your probably sensing him. I'm a useless host that walks around and murders. You really want someone like me to live in? And if so what kind of power are you trying to persuade me into? I see no reason to further my power anymore, but maybe you can convince me. I just need to know one other thing. If I'm your symbiotic host or whatever then what is your point in living? You can't exactly control me can you? Vokun only wants me for until his power is fully regenerated. How will you do anything except basically live?
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 pm

The little demon waved it's hand, dismissing the boy's concerns. "Looky here pretty boy," the small devil cooed, "ya got it all wrong. Point is, I can't live wit'out another person. In just a few hours, 'poof'," he splayed his hands and widened his eyes, his manic smile never fading. "I'ma gonner! If you're askin' what my point in living is," the little demon shrugged non-chalantly, "I'd have you answer the same question, pal. I don't want to control you. Use little guys? We need bigger guys to protect us. I mean, I'm strong enough to deal with cats and stuff. But I've got all this magic inside that I just can't tap on my own! But you? Guy, you probably know tons of spells! But I'll wager you don't know much healing magic..." 

He patted his chest. "I'm the guy," he shouted. "I'm not just a little one-trick-pony! I got all the tricks you could use in a helper! Whaddya say?"
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Anders eyes widened as the little demon spoke. Still e felt like he was getting scammed somehow. But then he smiled he obviously needed Ander and it would be good to have the little fella healing him. 

I can't guarentee we'll survive done of the stuff we'll go through. I find my way in the line of fire alot. But if your good with that then please where do I sign? Oh and what's your name? I'd like to know who I'm merging with. One more than thing... How do you heal me? Do I just cast the spells or how can I be sure te healing magic is in my grasp? That's like the one thing a guy like me could really use. 

This second demon within should raise Anders sin energy well above most people in all Radix.

(I'm guessing here. Not completely sure, but IDE say he's got almost as much as Alexander who I think has Infinate.)
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 am

(Sin Energy and Sin Magic. I updated these based on what you just said, in the hopes of better clarifying how they work. Thanks for bringing your thoughts to light!)

The kid still didn't get it, but he would soon enough. It wasn't merging, not exactly. Then again, would it really be so different? Maybe. It just depended on what a person thought merging was. The little demon rubbed his hands together, clapping them together at the end. "Sure thing pal," the little demon confirmed, "I'm cool with that. Da' names Buggy, guy. Don'tcha worry 'bout the healin'-- I take care of that for yah. It'll be like you weren't hurt in the first place! Now, for the contract to finish... open ya mouth wide pretty boy. I gotta check somethin' out first."
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Ander would open his mouth. He felt kinda weird having a demon inspecting the inside of his mouth though and was beginning to feel as if this little demon were going to pull something on him.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 am

As Ander opened his mouth, Buggy approached the man's mouth and ran his tiny fingers over Ander's teeth, tapping his canines with his index finger and, crawling further into the mouth, knocking on the molars with his fist. He wasn't doing either of these things hard, just enough to hear the knock resound in the mouth. "Nice, nice," he praised. "Ya floss, guy? Ya gotta floss. These things are super-clean." Leg's still dangling out of Ander's mouth, hand clutching the back teeth, he nodded and inhaled. "Smells like home, too. Yeah, this'll do fine."

Without much more warning for that, his wings folded into his tuxedo and he flung himself forward at Ander's throat, aiming to go down.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 am

Gulp.

What the? How unexpected it cause Ander to cough a littlle, but other than that he was fine. Hmm... [color=red]How weird? How do you breathe? Why doesn't the stomach acid hurt you...[/red] with a million questions racing through his head he decided it was better not to ask. [color=red]On second thought never mind, I really need to know where I'm going. Gotta find that kid again.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:44 am

Gulp.

The little demon, with help from Ander's throat, descended down into Ander's body. A few seconds of possible discomfort for the boy later, and with an awkward 'plop' Buggy arrived in Ander's stomach. It was dark, it was humid, it was hot, and it smelt like a dumpster in summer. "Ah," Buggy sighed, reclining against the stomach walls, "now this is the life." And god knows how many minutes passed for Buggy who scanned his dark environment, wondering about the Feng-shui. "I could could a poster up over there," he mused while looking at the farthest wall. "This is the bed area," he nodded to himself. "That's the bathing area," he decided, motioning to a nearby pool of liquid in the chamber.

So, it was decided. Buggy had a new home. He stood up in the stomach, outstretching his hands and grabbing onto the stomach folds tightly, tugging them to get Ander's attention. They weren't bonded yet, but they were about to be. "I dunno know what you're doin', kid" buggy said to himself with a grin. "I hope it's nothin' important." Sin Energy would rush into the little demon's body, and through Ander's stomach the energy would discharge, rushing through metaphysical spaces and drill into Ander's spark. Right about now, the boy would be in intense pain: not just from his stomach, but his entire being.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Ander felt extreme pain. It was nothing more than that, but he'd felt this same way when Sirius had ripped his humanity right out from u set when he was changed. So it wasn't as bad as it might have been. But nonetheless it made you wanna die.. The intense pain, blood boiling, headache causing pain.

What was happening? Where was that little demon? Had it tricked him? Was he dying or in pain as well? Who knows.... All Ander knew was that he wanted to ring the damned things neck. Buggsy.... You better not have lied to me..
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 am

Ander's sentence would be greeted by a voice in his head. "Relax, guy" came the voice. "I was jus' puttin' the finishin' touches on our 'contract', feel me?" The little demon, having bonded successfully with Ander, was now able to speak into his mind directly. He couldn't read it, though. That was beyond his scope-- not that Ander knew that. "So, uh... what boy you lookin' for, kid? You got a little something special with this character?"
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:17 am

Ander listened then nodding as the voices in his head were a common thing. I saw him in the forest he was fighting with death... But he lost epically and when I went to take his hand someone stole him from me. I'm not sure about it but the mark seemed as off it held some kind of power I wanted know if I could take it for myself. On greed really, but I don't know who  on the universe would take him. Since I've never really been here. Ander signed he began to walk down the street as he listened to what the pocket devil said.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 am

"A mark, huh? An' a fella that vanished?" The little demon stroke it's chin, moving through the boys body and letting itself grow from his shoulder, attempting to make eye contact with him as it's body formed from his. The sensation wouldn't be painful, just strange. At worst, it would be uncomfortable. "Look kid, I'm new to this city here, but that don't mean I wasn't born knowing things. If a person disappears, they've probably been taken to the 'mad cross'." The little demon made a mock shiver, losing his smile for just a moment. "I wouldn't go there now, kid. That's place is beyond bad news."
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 am

A place beyond news? Lead the way Buggsy. We're checking it out. Ander felt a weird feeling inside him he wondered what was happenening in his body.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:30 am

The little demon, now having fully sprouted from Ander's body sat upon his shoulder, swinging his heels back into the meat of the boy's arm gently. "Look, I'd love to, kid, but..." The pocket devil cleared his throat. "Ya see, it's like this: when my kind are born, we come equipped with some basic knowledge. We just kinda... "poof" into existence from a big mass of sin energy an' knowledge that sometimes clusters up in places like this." The small creature shrugged. "Even then what we know is a real crapshoot. I can tell you about some places in this plane, but directions... yeah, I don't have any of those," the little demon assured. "We'd need to ask somebody how ta'get to Rustici. I dunno know where it is, an' I don't know how it is, but it is connected to Crucis. Tha's where we need to go."
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum