Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize

3 posters

Go down

Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize Empty Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize

Post by Eclipse Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Well for everyone that is reading this topic, i have a fantastic oppritunity for everyone to expand their creativity on this site and also assist me a bit in creating my new World Huize and some of the Lore for it.

So right off the bat, we all know by the name of this topic that huize has 5 legendary weapons, as to what they are, I would like everyone as a community come together and put their little piece as to what they are.

People may provide:
A name for the weapon
A type of weapon
A concept for the weapons capabilities and abilities
The details of a weapons abilities
Lore involving the weapons use or creation

>People may also do multiple or all of the steps above for a weapon.

- Please do remember that you need to read the Magic section of the World to understand what is all contained in these legendary weapons
-Finally do remember that they are just now entering industrial age tech, while one of these weapons can be a gun, it would be best if they all or most aren't since a good amount of them appeared before this time.

Ok to get the ball rolling, I will provide a name for one of the five weapons

Aytex, Binder of Peace

started by Artless
Juria, The Spear of the Nothern Winds
Weapon: Spear
Concept: Frost

Also to try and make this as smooth as possible. first come, first accepted kinda thing. We only need five so I'll try to update this with accepted name and other accepted details asap. I really don't want people tossing out names and other things, when they have already been made. Kinda would give me a bad feeling for making something up and it won't get used or even considered since well, the part is already made.

Finally, if you would like to have sometime to work on a part and are worried someone might do it as well, please try to pm me or post here so that i can mark that it is already being done.

Thanky you all for reading and hope you all can work and contribute to it

Last edited by Eclipse on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize Empty Re: Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize

Post by Artless_Artist Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm

I have an idea- It's name is Juria, The Spear of the Northern Winds, and is attributed to a type of Frost Element.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize Empty Re: Community Project: The 5 Legendary Weapons of Huize

Post by Riley Oran Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 pm

I want a giant hammer named Thuk.

I want it to use lightning.

I'll have more details this weekend.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 pm

I apologize for my original post; as i was lazy and didn't really want to do much work of anything.

Here:

Name: Juria, The Spear of the Northern Winds

Type: Juria is a sleek weapon; its shaft is a light blue metal that is slightly cold to the touch. Its spearhead is made with a type of extremely resilient gemstone; and looks almost like frosted glass.

Concept: Juria is the Queen of The Northern Winds, imbued with the collective strengths of the northern hearts which still strengthens it today. Capable of generating near subzero temperatures when coming into contact with flesh, it freezes and chills the blood and bones; sending an almost paranormal chill through the victim, robbing them of their strength. But Juria wasn't a complete Ice Queen, unless the user itself wishes to slay an opponent, no matter how lethal the wound the spear won't kill the victim, rather amplifying the chill and robbing them of even more strength.

To this end, There are a few rules that Juria wishes to be fulfilled when a user wishes to be championed, and that is one with a level head and a warm heart; as well as a true northerner in blood, no matter the culture one grew up in, to the point even foreigners can be deemed a "True Northerner" if they show personal heart and strength of a native. When wielded by a True Hearted Northerner, It becomes almost weightless to the user only, in contrast to its normally heavy and stubborn weight.

In elemental terms, The User becomes invulnerable to Ice, The Wind or Freezing Temperatures while the user is more susceptible to Fire and Warm Elements. Juria is also known to interact quite frequently to its users; mostly keeping a mentor/princess attitude, and she is perfectly capable of becoming attached to a certain person and showing more traits.

Last edited by Artless_Artist on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Oran Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 am

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

Thuk the Storm Caller

• Two-handed battle hammer
  • The hammer was created as a deterrent to War, able to conjure up mighty storms that are capable of literally raining people out of battle. It can conjure terrifying winds, lightning, and thunder as well
  • The Wielder is bonded with the hammer, and the hammer can only be held by the selected Wielder. Others who attempt to lift it will find that they are either unable to do so, or will be shocked by a lethal jolt of lightning from within the hammer itself. The only people who can physically wield the hammer are the Chosen, the Creator, and beings that reach or surpass the creator's strength. The wielder can use this to call and create storms, though there is a trade off. It can only create storms by taking resources from other places, meaning that if two village need rain, and they are both set to get a little and a person in village A uses the hammer to increase the rain they receive, village B gets less rain, if any at all.
  • Supposedly Thuk was made from a hurricane, solidified and condensed into many rods of supernatural metal and forged over one thousand times to remove all impurities. Thuk waits in mighty storms, and seems to randomly select it's wielder good, or bad.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down