Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
What Riley is Cooking EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
What Riley is Cooking EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
What Riley is Cooking EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
What Riley is Cooking EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
What Riley is Cooking EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
What Riley is Cooking EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
What Riley is Cooking EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
What Riley is Cooking EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
What Riley is Cooking EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
What Riley is Cooking EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

What Riley is Cooking

Go down

What Riley is Cooking Empty What Riley is Cooking

Post by Riley Oran Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:00 am

It's been a busy couple of weeks, fellow writers! Let me break down what's been happening.

I've been writing a book, to start. It's a book about Alexander and how he came to be imprisoned by Death, in a series that is a spinoff of the Genesis Project called Genesis Project: Dissidents. Currently I am in chapter one (the second chapter I've written), though I hope to quickly advance through the story so I can begin the secondary and tertiary revisions before sending it off to an editor, and finally seeing it published. There will be a series made after this.

I've been watching Genesis Project closely, but currently hesitate to start any new plots until I see more member movement. This is partially due to the usually extensive amount of planning I put into a plot being cut into by my two other projects.

Coming soon to the Genesis Project Family: Dragon Ball Unlimited, a Dragon Ball Z AU with a new combat system! I still need to clean up the site and adjust the templates, as well as post topics explaining combat systems, advancement systems, and all similar content. I'm looking for volunteers to assist with this project in meaningful ways, so if you or your friends like DBZ come check out your sister site here: Dragon Ball Unlimited

Also in the works, a revival of another website to join the Genesis Project Family: Kingdom Hearts FMP! Originally create as a "sequel" site for Kingdom Hearts RPG in the event that it was driven into the ground, staff later saw it used as a testing ground for skins, organizations, ect. I acquired it nearly two years ago. It died rather quickly, but now as KH RPG seems to be choking itself with it's own umbilical cord it's probably time to remake it. I'll definitely need help with these. We need to overhaul the combat systems and restructure the entire forum. A new coat of paint has been applied very recently thanks to a good friend, but we must do the rest. You can find that site here: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Plus

We will be having another podcast soon to see what activity can be stirred up by it. We have plenty of good members who've been distracted by real life occurrences, submitted to other responsibilities and causes which take there time, or have simply moved on. To those reading in the present and future, welcome to the Genesis Project Family. Even if you visit us in passing, you'll carry a little bit of our work with you into the future.
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down