Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Where they lay: (Open)

4 posters

:: Sitas :: Amara :: Lanvi

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where they lay: (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where they lay: (Open)

Post by Pinky_Rose Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Quietly, Rosse listened to the two men play off of one another, a little more relaxed now that Leonidas was around. If anybody could tell that someone was trouble, or if they were in any, it was definitely him, and so it gave her some room to ease her tensions a little more.

But the issue was still bothering her...what if she couldn't...
Biting at her lip, Arianne groaned aloud, and put both of her hands to her head, fingers going through her hair in frustration.

"Ugh, alright! I admit it, I need some help." She bellowed, trying to overcome her pride with the volume of her tone, which honestly wasn't doing much.
Anybody who had ever known Rosse, knew she hated asking others for aid--it didn't matter if the issue was as minor as carrying something heavy, or something as massive as trying to defeat a whole invading army--the Runner preferred to work by herself. It gave her a sense of strength and accomplishment, even when she fucked up...she felt it a weakness to rely on others...

Sighing, she shook her head and allowed her arms to drop to her sides, admitting self-defeat.
"Look," the feisty fighter muttered, looking back up at the two men, "I'm not here just to start a couple of brawls...I actually...sort of came to this dimension 'cause I heard there was a problem."

"Not too far from this village is a pretty large war camp. I dunno who it belongs to, and I really don't care," she shrugged, crossing her arms. "But they've slowly been busting people up, town by town, and it's not looking good. It's an impressively large collection of fuglies, too much for me to handle without cloning myself a good twenty times...So yeah..."
Sheepishly, she kicked at the earth with her toes, shuffling about.
"I've been procrastinating taking care of it now for the last three months..." Glancing back at them, she put her hands up, defensively. "B-But I was gonna take care of it, really! It's just...too much for me to handle," Arianne admitted, the words stinging her tongue a little.

"I need some help."

((Random bullshit post ftw.))
Pinky_Rose
Pinky_Rose

Female
Profile : Pinky
Anubis, Egyptian God of the Afterlife
Job/hobbies : Writer/Critic

Humor : 1 Part Vulgar, 1 Part Slapstick

Birthday : 1992-04-06

http://www.khsk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:02 am

Leonidas studied the boy for a moment before Rosse began to speak. The boy was young...perhaps inexperienced in battle, yet one never could tell. Leonidas himself had first joined the local militia at the mere age of 10. 

As he continued to size up the boy, his comrade, Rosse, began to pour out her need for help. His blue eyes fell on her, seeing her desire, her sincerity. His right hand stroked his beard a single time as his teeth began to slide against each other as his blood began to boil. 

"Nothing is worse than a band of thugs ravaging the innocent...Madam Rosse, as always I am ready to be by your side even unto death."

His words were truth. He had known Arianne longer than he had any other being in the omniverse...she was one he trusted...one he loved...one he would aid no matter the cost. He would gladly join her in her quest to protect the innocent and to prevent further outbreaks on the village. Something had to be done and it looked like they were the ones for the job.
Leo
Leo

Male

Job/hobbies : Youth Pastor

Birthday : 1991-01-28

http://ctagonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emile Rivers Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:25 am

Emile was confused. Was this really what she wanted? He was unsure as to why. Yeah, yeah, yeah. They were supposed to bring balance to the Ominverse, but this was such a small event taking place. Was this really want The Core wanted? Was this their responsibility?
It might've just been another pair of trigger happy Void Runners going off and following their moral compass, opposed to actually following the will given to them.

The Runner stood, with a sigh, and shrugged his shoulders while saying, "Sure, I guess."

He hazel eyes looked between the two, trying to sense their motive, but they seemed genuine. They weren't trying to flex their power amongst these warriors. No, they believed what they were doing was right. Or so, that's what he could read off them. For all he knew, he was being subjected to whatever illusion magic they might have at their disposal.
He'd go anyway, after all, he might have to clean up their mess or actually enforce the will of The Core.

As he began to stretch a bit, cracking his back on the tree, he noticed his was a bit taller than Leo. Weird. He seemed so gruff and, from a distance, appeared to be larger, but apparently not. Then again, the olympian was kind of a giant for a human, although still within a healthy range.
It was nice, sorta. He never really cared about his height too much, but he felt like the leader of the group. Even though he definitely wasn't. He was a sidekick, for sure. They would be the superheroes in the comics, gender-bent versions of each other, and he would be the -boy of some sort.

It was cool though, he always thought sidekicks brought more personality. At least, when they were written correctly. He always preferred the Robbins over Batman. There was something interesting about a dynamic where the sidekick likes to steal the bases, where Batman has a moral code where he HAS to hit home runs, otherwise, he won't be satisfied with his work. They provided a good foil to each other and, hopefully, he could provide that for them.

"So, are you leading the way?" Emile asked Rosse, with an eager smile. He looked down momentarily and covered the drawing with dirt. He didn't need people following their tracks, if there were people following them at all. He made sure to make it look natural, and not like he was covering something up, before returning his attention to the pair before him.
Emile Rivers
Emile Rivers

Profile : Void Runner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 pm

OOC: Are the two of you wanting to carry on with this topic or let it die?
Leo
Leo

Male

Job/hobbies : Youth Pastor

Birthday : 1991-01-28

http://ctagonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2